How to upgrade Eden
I have version 11.0 Eden, now 6 months or so since release. Question is, will there be any upgrades to Eden or will we jump directly to Frodo ?
There must have been small or large bugs in 11.0 that already has been fixed, and I guess other things as well.

In the official pages I can only see downloads for version 11.0, though Im kind of looking for 11.1, or 11.0.3 and so forth - get the idea ?

Or is this about getting down and dirty upgrading to nightly builds ?

Sincerely, XBMC fan.
Hi silbago,

As far as I know there will only be nightly and RC builds released until Frodo official is released.
(if it follows the same process as Eden).

My advice to install a nightly build from the end of the month, as these are the most stable.
In saying that, the nightlies have always been stable for me.

Check out the posts about Development Cycles on www.xbmc.org for more details
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
At one point we were thinking about doing a bug-fix release. Not sure what the status is on it, but it might be one of the topics of discussion during the XBMC Developers Conference this weekend.
Not much bugs in 11.0, but Im sure there's a few. Occational freezes on rare occations, even more rare crashes. No big deal. Fun to watch the progress however. I've watched the forums over time and seen the massive changeover of subversion handling (move to GIT) last year so I'm sure there's more than enough to work on. Now that xbmc got bundled with debian packagesystem I'm guessing releases will be easier for you guys to handle.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to upgrade Eden0