Scraper does not get art that does exist
I have several TV series and/or movies that the scrapper is not picking up the art work, but if I go to the scrapper site on the PC, the art work is there. For example, the original series V and Baa Baa Black Sheep. For my TV Series, I have the scrapper set to TVDb and it HAS picked up others. I have the folder set the the name that is in the TVDb site and under that folder is all the individual episodes. I do have the setting in XBMC set for folder contains single tv show. If I just want to download my own artwork, can I just leave it in the folder and it be picked up or do I have to do something?
You can always add it after the fact by highlighting the show name in the library, hitting "c" for context menu, selecting "TV show information", clicking "Get thumb" or "Get fanart", navigating to the location of your own artwork, and selecting the desired file.

If you're using .nfo files for your shows, you can always include the <fanart> and/or <thumb> tag(s) to specify the path/name of your artwork file(s) for that show.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraper does not get art that does exist0