My concept - Opinions please
Hi..
I´m new to posting at the forum, but I have been monitored the skins WIP forum closely.
But since there wasent any theme that matched my taste down to the last detail, I decided to start making mookups for my own skin..
I would really like, if I could get your opinions on my concept..
Bear in mind that I made this in about 15 minutes, and wont do anymore to this right now, because I have work tomorrow and have to go to bed Rolleyes

But take a look and say your opinions.
I will properbly make a vertical menu instead.

Sinding out
yes if you code it they will use it.

i am one
Remake .. What do you think?
And is there somebody who wants to help me on this project, with coding and such?

Sinding
Second screen looks great
(2012-09-01, 22:26)donkee69 Wrote: Second screen looks great

Not the skin we wanted but the skin we needed. Smile

(Sorry, had to quote the dark knight. Your skin on the other hand looks awesome)

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
Looks very very promising. I'm a bit peculiar and I guess I prefer some views for TV vs Movies , and posters for TV, which I think the direction most skins favor is banners....as well as horizontal menus....I just can't on board w/ the horizontal menus, I think it obscures the fanart too much no matter the best intentions.
Currently I've favored Transparency! for some time but would gladly like to check this out when available.
Search first, provide details and keep forums clean. Mark things solved, to close them out and acknowledge helpful volunteers who share. If I have helped, click the plus button.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My concept - Opinions please0