Tag movies
Hi guys,

Having a question:

I own a D-Box system. What I want is to tag movies with a D-Box logo so that I can see it is a D-Box movie. I want this tag to be seen when I m in a movie library mode. So something like this:

http://www.avsforum.com/t/793724/for-all...t_22350184 (second picture where you can see the D-Box logo)
Don't dream your life, live your dream
The way some skins do it is by having a tag in the file name eg.

Avatar.bluray.iso (would show a Blu-ray case overlay in some views)

Avatar.dbox.iso could be used but you'd have to hack the skin that you're using a bit.
(2012-08-31, 18:16)live4ever Wrote: The way some skins do it is by having a tag in the file name eg.

Avatar.bluray.iso (would show a Blu-ray case overlay in some views)

Avatar.dbox.iso could be used but you'd have to hack the skin that you're using a bit.
thanks for your reply. and can you tell me HOW to hack the skin so that works maybe?

Don't dream your life, live your dream
You'd need to probably replace a pre-existing location for a flag. Most skins have flags for source, studio, rating, aspect, resolution, and audio. You'll need to decide which of those you can live without, and then ask for help in the forum dedicated to the skin you're using. You may be able to add an empty spot for the flag as well. The naming convention mentioned above would be the method for the skin to pick up the flag.

You'll find that the skinners are friendly and willing to help.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tag movies0