No Music Art shown in Home Screen
Hi,

I am using the Aeon Nox Skin on my XBMC. in System->Skin->Customizer->Main menu item customizer" I switched to the "Music"-Tab where I chose "Music fanart" as background. But, no pictures are shown, the screen just stays black in the customization menu and when chosing the Music tab on the home screen it just shows the picture of the tab that was selected before.
I downloaded lots of fanart which also shows while playing a track, so that shouldnt be the issue.
Where am I going wrong?

Thanks for the help!
Kiesel
no one?
This is an Aeon Nox skin issue/question, so you're not as likely to get responses by posting in the Linux support forum as you would in the Aeon Nox support forum.

I'll move this thread over there for you.
thank you very much and sorry for the mix-up!
*bump*
so basically this feature doesnt work? At this point, any answer would be helpfull Smile
workin here. remember that nowplaying fanart can also be delivered by artwork downloader. so workin fanart for nowplaying has nothing to do with database fanart workin properly.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
ah, good to know, thanks. And how do I resolve this issue then? Anything I can do?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Music Art shown in Home Screen0