• 22(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
(2012-03-21, 00:41)dar242001 Wrote:
(2012-03-20, 21:13)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-03-20, 18:37)PantsOnFire Wrote: Do you run the latest version of SuperTV? This was fixed some version ago. Also, someone mentioned that you can reboot the Apple TV by holding Menu and Play at the same time for a while.

Thanks, although this didn't stop xbmc from failing to boot the next time round.
A restart was necessary. Quite a heavy crash.

In my instance, I am using an xbmc build Pre-11.0 (complied 23rd Nov 2011), so not the most recent of builds, which might have something to do with it.
Install Eden RC2, it's quite possible that older developer versions have bugs.
(2012-03-20, 19:50)dar242001 Wrote: Im running this with atv2.
Is anyone having any issues exiting this add on? It kinda gets stuck when using the epg.
Im now stuck with the add-on running and cant seem to exit it without rebooting (unplugging) atv2

atv2 4.4.4
OS version 5.0.1
XBMC 11.0-RC2
Do you run the latest version of SuperTV? This was fixed some version ago. Also, someone mentioned that you can reboot the Apple TV by holding Menu and Play at the same time for a while.
(2012-03-20, 20:39)sumerjam Wrote: rtmp gui list=does not work
turkey channels=does not work
ıtalia channels=does not work

TROUBLE A NEW VERSION??
The Italian channels will hopefully be working again soon.
The Turkish channels still work fine. Are you running Eden RC2? And please post logs so I know why this isn't working for you.

There will be however a fix for the rtmpGUI list and some Spanish channels in a moment.

Well, I have downloaded the latest version, although when I highlight it in atv2, it says its version 1.103. A few other people have mentioned this also.

I can run the programme no problem. It will play any channel, no problem.
The problem is when Im watcing a channel and then switch to EPG to change channel, it will change channel no problem, but the EPG will not close. It stays on screen. That is where i sticks at. With the channel still playing in the background. I cant get back to the menu for the new exit option. I simply cannot ecit super tv either. I have to reboot atv.

Thank you
Can you navigate to and select the ".." at the top?
expect a correction in the next release channels in turkey
(2012-03-20, 23:40)HansMayer Wrote: Version 1.104.1 has been released:

Fixed a bug with the XML handling.
Fixed a bug where some Spanish channels wouldn't play.
Improved the hungarian EPG.
(2012-03-21, 00:53)sumerjam Wrote: expect a correction in the next release channels in turkey

If I don't know why it doesn't work for you, there is nothing I could correct in the first place.
To further investigate your particular problem, I will need the Log file.

Great work! Thanks so much.
(2012-03-21, 00:56)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-03-21, 00:53)sumerjam Wrote: expect a correction in the next release channels in turkey

If I don't know why it doesn't work for you, there is nothing I could correct in the first place.
To further investigate your particular problem, I will need the Log file.
Turks channels when installing gets stuck in 25%
(2012-03-21, 00:51)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-03-21, 00:41)dar242001 Wrote:
(2012-03-20, 21:13)HansMayer Wrote: Install Eden RC2, it's quite possible that older developer versions have bugs.
Do you run the latest version of SuperTV? This was fixed some version ago. Also, someone mentioned that you can reboot the Apple TV by holding Menu and Play at the same time for a while.
The Italian channels will hopefully be working again soon.
The Turkish channels still work fine. Are you running Eden RC2? And please post logs so I know why this isn't working for you.

There will be however a fix for the rtmpGUI list and some Spanish channels in a moment.

Well, I have downloaded the latest version, although when I highlight it in atv2, it says its version 1.103. A few other people have mentioned this also.

The problem is when Im watcing a channel and then switch to EPG to change channel, it will change channel no problem, but the EPG will not close. It stays on screen. That is where i sticks at. With the channel still playing in the background. I cant get back to the menu for the new exit option. I simply cannot ecit super tv either. I have to reboot atv.

Thank you

No
OK, lets say im watching a channel. I then press middle button on my atv2 remote, and I select EPG, it then shows me whats on the channel im watching, and whats on next and hourly for the rest of the day.
It doesnt actually goto EPG.

I can get to the EPG by selecting 'left' on my remote, and going down to the 'stop' icon. Then it stops the channel and goes into true EPG.
So then I navigate uo to the .. - right the way back, as if to back out of superTv.
It goes back to where i select a country. Then on the final .. it takes me back to the hour by hour guide for the channel i was originally watching.

Confusing I know, and Im sorry my explanation isnt great. I really appreciate your time in helping me.

By the way, just to confuse you some more. When i selct Uk channels, it freezes when loading the channels at the start.
I updated but the version still shows as v1.103. Is it a bug in the add on or its just on my side? Also I run it once and even I exit the supter tv addon. Channels list still shows up on the screen even other addon is running..

I have it installed on Windows 7 Ultimate Eden RC2
(2012-03-21, 01:22)dar242001 Wrote:
(2012-03-21, 00:51)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-03-21, 00:41)dar242001 Wrote: Well, I have downloaded the latest version, although when I highlight it in atv2, it says its version 1.103. A few other people have mentioned this also.

Thank you

No
OK, lets say im watching a channel. I then press middle button on my atv2 remote, and I select EPG, it then shows me whats on the channel im watching, and whats on next and hourly for the rest of the day.

I can get to the EPG by selecting 'left' on my remote, and going down to the 'stop' icon. Then it stops the channel and goes into true EPG.
So then I navigate uo to the .. - right the way back, as if to back out of superTv.
It goes back to where i select a country. Then on the final .. it takes me back to the hour by hour guide for the channel i was originally watching.

Confusing I know, and Im sorry my explanation isnt great. I really appreciate your time in helping me.

By the way, just to confuse you some more. When i selct Uk channels, it freezes when loading the channels at the start.
What you're referering to as the 'EPG' is the channel list. It opens if you press up or down. It's all in the Users Guide.
I'll be very happy to review and publish the next version of the Turks channels .. thanks
(2012-03-21, 01:22)dar242001 Wrote: No

This is the same thing I'm experiencing per my previous posts. The plug in simply isn't working for ATV2 users. It gets stuck and doesn't let you out of the program, and when it does, it either leaves an EPG on the screen or bumps you right back to the channel you were watching. Will post a log file tonight if I get the chance, assuming a log file will show this.
Here is the log file. First thing was go into a channel (the first several didn't work), then exit the channel by clicking the left button and "Stop", which took me back to the channel page and then automatically sent me back to the same channel as if I hit enter twice.

Then I clicked menu and selected EPG. Then, tried to exit the EPG which didn't work. Then clicked left, hit "stop", which brought me back to the channel selection page, clicked on "...", brought me back to the country codes, clicked on "...", then a blank screen came up with the EPG from the same channel I was watching and I had no choice but to reboot...

http://pastebin.com/pDDQWi2T

Hope it helps.
Version 1.105 has been released:

Improves the closing mechanism of the EPG window.
Fixes a bug where backup streams wouldn't play.

Γεια σας, Ελλάδα!
Hi, can I add a local channel or list?
I'm subscribed to a pay channel and I want to watch it on the xbmc.
It works perfectly on livestreams and livetv addon, but I want to watch it on SuperTV to use only one addon.
It's possible?

I don't share the link of the stream because it's associated to my user id.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.
(2012-03-21, 06:33)HansMayer Wrote: Version 1.105 has been released:

Γεια σας, Ελλάδα!

Hi Hans,
Great work, and with all these updates recently, i was wondering if there will be a Repo coming for this plugin soon?
(2012-03-21, 06:33)HansMayer Wrote: Version 1.105 has been released:

Nice job! Could we have a way to add user-specific xml lists in rtmpgui+?

Perhaps by using the "userdata/addon_data" folder?
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13