• 27(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
(2012-03-24, 21:05)jonnypa Wrote:
(2012-03-24, 16:52)wizi Wrote:
(2012-03-24, 16:33)jonnypa Wrote: Press MENU for 3-5 seconds and it will show a menu where you can choose "Exit" to quit to XBMC menu...you can change channel simply pressing UP or DOWN and choosing channel from the list.

That works but only when you are actually watching a channel. When you are in the menu and for example I enter to a channel without a source I cannot go back and pressing menu for 3-5 seconds because nothing happens.

Go to the top of the list and click on "..." and then do the same thing until you return in the main menu!

Yes, I know that. But there are some channels where you enter and the folder is EMPTY. No "...", nothing.

Hi, would it be possible to make this plugin function proper with Transparency skin? Now it runs but the listing don´t look right in the skin.
how can you add your own xml file.
Amazing add-on, thanks!
Still have the error in ATV2/Confluence where when you exit a channel it will double click and push you right back into the stream. But I've found some ways around it and now can actually get out (just somewhat convoluted).

Why hasn't this been picked up in a repo? Would be great to get the updates automatically. Just installed it on a friends ATV2 and not sure he'll be as technically inclined to figure out how to download the zip and use WinSSD or whatever to put in on his home directory to upload from Zip file...
(2012-03-25, 12:04)mano154 Wrote: how can you add your own xml file.

I'd like to know this as well. I have a few obscure channels that I'd like to add. Is there any way to do this?
(2012-03-24, 17:55)Predtech Wrote: L
(2012-03-24, 16:51)TravellingGuy Wrote:
(2012-03-24, 15:33)Predtech Wrote: Can someone PLEASE help me figure out what im doing wrong. I have an ATV2 with 4.4.4 firmware running Xbox Eden rc2 on the confluence vertical skin.
Every time I try to install supertv or rtmpgui I get an error stating that the add-on does not have the correct structure. I'm attempting to install the latest of version of either one but with no success.
What is going wrongHuhHuh

I have this problem when I download SuperTV (or rtmpgui+) on my Android tablet. Downloading it with my Linux/XBMC box (using Chrome browser) it works fine.

Holy crap!!! That was it. How could there be a difference between my tablet and my pc?
When I booted my pc and deleted the add-on then redownloaded it and transferred it with filezilla on my pc it installed first time.

Weird

My guess is that one you are using a Safari browser in which when you download .zip files with default setting it automatically unzips the addon and you don't want that since you will use the install from zip feature install the addon. This happens to me when I'm on my mac until I remember to go into Safari-Preferences-General and uncheck "Open safe files after downloading" That's just my guess. I have also had this happen to me a few times when I use the hub.gosub.dk index to install an addon or repo but not sure why get the structure error there. Could be anything with that one.
XBMC (11.0-RC2 Git:20120229-f38655f), Platform: Darwin iOS (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1, Version 5.0.1 (Build 9A406a)). Built on Mar 1 2012
(2012-03-25, 20:14)motley28 Wrote:
(2012-03-24, 17:55)Predtech Wrote: L
(2012-03-24, 16:51)TravellingGuy Wrote: I have this problem when I download SuperTV (or rtmpgui+) on my Android tablet. Downloading it with my Linux/XBMC box (using Chrome browser) it works fine.

Holy crap!!! That was it. How could there be a difference between my tablet and my pc?
When I booted my pc and deleted the add-on then redownloaded it and transferred it with filezilla on my pc it installed first time.

Weird

My guess is that one you are using a Safari browser in which when you download .zip files with default setting it automatically unzips the addon and you don't want that since you will use the install from zip feature install the addon. This happens to me when I'm on my mac until I remember to go into Safari-Preferences-General and uncheck "Open safe files after downloading" That's just my guess. I have also had this happen to me a few times when I use the hub.gosub.dk index to install an addon or repo but not sure why get the structure error there. Could be anything with that one.

Ehhh..........look at the words i wrote...... "How could there be a difference between my tablet and my pc?"
Nowhere in that message or previous was a Mac mentioned.

Just sayin. I hate when people don't read posts through correctly.
A really quick question! Is there any way to make the plugin go straight into a channel list? For example, I'd like it to automatically load the United States list.

I don't mind editing Python files or whatever to make it happen - any ideas gratefully received!!
info:

french list channels does script error when loading about 70%.
rtmpgui is the same.
The French list is working again.
Wow someone deleted my post, awesome...I guess it wasn't sophisticated enough Sad
Hola

Yo, particularmente soy de España, y lo tengo instalado en un mac mini ppc y en un portatil con windows xp. En windows funciona bastante bien, pero en el mac mini se corta la imagen y el audio continuamente. Me gustaría que me indicaran si se puede solucionar eso así como intentar mejorar la calidad de la imagen si puede ser.

Muchas gracias.
Hello Hans, I use rtmpGUI with the orginal XBMC4Xbox, it works great, but I would like some of the other xml lists for channels, other than rtmpGUI's list, I like blacklistworm's channels, I tried adding his XML list into the default.PY of rtmpGUI under BASE, and it shows up fine, but errors when I load it..I think it may have something to do with local data in the XML file. So I was wondering is there a way to strip the blacklistworm XML file so it works with the original rtmpGUI, or is there one that already works with rtmpGUI. Thanks in advance, I'm learning Smile

I just love this addon especially the Italian list. Thank you so much for the great work.
So is this OTA stuff from these places, if so I would love to see Canada on there?
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13