• 37(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
sattekop,

Thank you for the offer of your assistance. My debug xbmc-log is here.

I should also say that when I now try to exit XBMC I can not without just turning my machine off. This is new. I never had this problem before.

Again, thank very much for your help here.
JJMacey
Wildwood, New Jersey - On The Jersey Shore
Linux Web Site + Blog

Hi, is there any way I can add a sopcast channel(s) ?
(2012-04-09, 18:05)Adler Wrote: sattekop,

Thank you for the offer of your assistance. My debug xbmc-log is here.

I should also say that when I now try to exit XBMC I can not without just turning my machine off. This is new. I never had this problem before.

Again, thank very much for your help here.
Code:
08:53:26 T:2897210224 WARNING: CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(rtmp) in (...)
You've compiled XBMC without RTMP support.
HansMayer,

Hey, thanks for that. Is there a link to the package that I should install?
JJMacey
Linux Web Site + Blog

Loading for Russian channels is sooo slow. It's already 15 min and only got 20%
HansMayer,

I have installed both rtmpdump and librtmp0:

jjm@linux-97bf:~> su
Password:
linux-97bf:/home/jjm # cd
linux-97bf:~ # zypper install rtmpdump librtmp0
Retrieving repository 'openSUSE BuildService - Games' metadata [done]
Building repository 'openSUSE BuildService - Games' cache [done]
Loading repository data...
Reading installed packages...
'librtmp0' is already installed.
No update candidate for 'librtmp0-2.3.99.git20111114-1.4.i586'. The highest available version is already installed.
Resolving package dependencies...

The following NEW package is going to be installed:
rtmpdump

1 new package to install.
Overall download size: 30.0 KiB. After the operation, additional 61.0 KiB will be
used.
Continue? [y/n/?] (y): y
Retrieving package rtmpdump-2.3.99.git20111114-1.4.i586 (1/1), 30.0 KiB (61.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: rtmpdump-2.3.99.git20111114-1.4.i586.rpm [done]
Installing: rtmpdump-2.3.99.git20111114-1.4 [done]
linux-97bf:~ #

In Settings for SuperTV I have also checked Update libRTMP Present.

I ran the debug log again and it is here.

Thanks for assistance and patience.
JJMacey
Linux Web Site + Blog

Channels in spain who doesn´t work

Antena 3
Cuatro
Telecinco
Teledeporte
Canal + 1
canal + 2
canal + accion
canal + toros
fox
syfy
golTV
Telemadrid Sat
[/align]
HansMayer Wrote: LiveTV is based on the LiveStreams plugin by divingmule, whereas SuperTV and rtmpGUI+ find their roots in the rtmpGUI plugin by BlueCop. Two completely different approaches.
Yes, I'm pretty sure that's obvious to most people that are familiar with this thing..
Sorry, but I don't get what your point is.

Quote:As you can see in this video of what would later become known as rtmpGUI+, it only loads the EPG once and opens the lists really fast afterwards for the rest of the day - even if you close the addon.

If you prefer not to have an EPG, than there are still the original rtmpGUI and LiveStreams.

It's not about what I prefer, but what works and is therefor more officiant.
Rtmpgui is a windows software, and I believe it doesn't have a linux version.
And btw, yes I do use the livetv addon, since it's faster than livestreams.

I really can't see why the epg system works better in windows. But the script that makes it download the epg's only once per week doesn't seem to be working under the linux version of xbmc. And that's probably what causes it to freeze.
I'm not a developer or an expect by any means, so don't quote me on that oneSmile
"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
[Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]
(2012-04-09, 21:31)crisvale Wrote: Channels in spain who doesn´t work

Antena 3
Cuatro
Telecinco
Teledeporte
Canal + 1
canal + 2
canal + accion
canal + toros
fox
syfy
golTV
Telemadrid Sat
[/align]

I'm absolutely delighted to read that canal + toros is not available.

It's a disgrace that a country which claims to be a modern European state allows animal cruelty to be broadcast as an entertainment channel.

STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY FOR ENTERTAINMENT!

Channels who doesn´t work

United States:

ABC Family
HBOe
TBS
CW
TNT HD
Bravo
Food Network
Fox News
Fox News HD
MSNBC
Spike TV
National Geographic HD
History Channel en Español
ABC

Wrong channels:
ESPN is ESPN2
ESPN2 is ESPN
SPEED is CSN

UK:
BBC One
BBC Two
Channel 4
Channel 5
ITV1
ITV4
Dave
E4
More4
Sky Comedy HD
Sky MDN Gratest HD
SKY SciFi/Horror HD
Pick TV
Really
Sky Sports 2
Discovery HD
Nat Geo Wild HD
crisvale,

Have you read the last 6 -8 posts here? Are you experiencing the same thing as others and I are having?
JJMacey
Linux Web Site + Blog

Channels that dont work

Food Network
Spike tv
Tbs
CW

Am i not doing something right? Im running this on Atv2 v11 Eden.

Also i already updated the libRTMP
(2012-04-09, 23:18)crisvale Wrote: Channels who doesn´t work

United States:

CW - Not online all the time
TNT HD - Fixed
Food Network - Fixed
Fox News - Fixed
MSNBC - Fixed
Spike TV - Fixed
History Channel en Español - Not online all the time

Wrong channels:
ESPN is ESPN2 - Fixed
ESPN2 is ESPN - Fixed
SPEED is CSN - Fixed
(2012-04-09, 23:18)crisvale Wrote: UK:
BBC One
BBC Two
Channel 4
Channel 5
ITV1
ITV4
Dave
E4
More4
Sky Comedy HD
Sky MDN Gratest HD
SKY SciFi/Horror HD
Pick TV
Really
Sky Sports 2
Discovery HD
Nat Geo Wild HD
The UK channels work fine with the lastest update of SuperTV and rtmpGUI+.

(2012-04-09, 20:33)Adler Wrote: I have installed both rtmpdump and librtmp0:
You need to recompile XBMC afterwards, but you'll probably need to install something like librtmp0-dev or librtmp0-devel before as well. The packman repository for OpenSuSE now has a precompiled XBMC Eden package, btw.

(2012-04-09, 21:41)blackoutworm Wrote: And that's probably what causes it to freeze.
Please post some logs.
Quote:You need to recompile XBMC afterwards, but you'll probably need to install something like librtmp0-dev or librtmp0-devel before as well. The packman repository for OpenSuSE now has a precompiled XBMC Eden package, btw.

HansMayer,

I too have discovered that Eden is in the Packman repos. The reason that I compiled XBMC from source was that the latest version e.g. Eden was not available for download. I completely deleted in both terminal and root all XBMC related files and did the install from the Packman repo.

I pulled together all add-ons, plug-ins, scrapers and dependencies that I could find reading various posts and forums.Still, when I launch SuperTV, select US channels, load streams and select a channel, XBMC attempts to load the channel, but crashes.I have tried this with other countries e.g. Gemany (zum Beispiel). Still XBMC crashes.

My crash log is here.

Thanks for your continued support.
JJMacey
Linux Web Site + Blog

(2012-04-10, 17:46)Adler Wrote:
Quote:You need to recompile XBMC afterwards, but you'll probably need to install something like librtmp0-dev or librtmp0-devel before as well. The packman repository for OpenSuSE now has a precompiled XBMC Eden package, btw.

HansMayer,

I too have discovered that Eden is in the Packman repos. The reason that I compiled XBMC from source was that the latest version e.g. Eden was not available for download. I completely deleted in both terminal and root all XBMC related files and did the install from the Packman repo.

I pulled together all add-ons, plug-ins, scrapers and dependencies that I could find reading various posts and forums.Still, when I launch SuperTV, select US channels, load streams and select a channel, XBMC attempts to load the channel, but crashes.I have tried this with other countries e.g. Gemany (zum Beispiel). Still XBMC crashes.

My crash log is here.

Thanks for your continued support.
According to the log, the stream starts to play properly, but XBMC itself has some problem related to SDL.
You want to report this issue to the XMBC developers via Trac and/or to the packman repository maintainers.

Installing XBMCbuntu onto an 8GB USB stick would be a possible workaround until XBMC works on OpenSUSE.
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13