• 50(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
(2012-03-15, 16:01)mikles Wrote: Request: Ability to autoupdate the plugin either by itself or via repository.
Is this something that will be considered for the future?
Ps. You should create some donation system.. Could not see one on your homepage. I am sure that allot of people would consider donating some bucks Smile

Keep it up.

Regards.
Great stuff Hans ! support for Aeon-Nox means happy times for all of us ( or most of us who use the skin ahem !)
Cheers !Big Grin
Hi, sorry if it's silly Q but where do i download this plugin from ? i downloaded 1.105 version and after instalation when i try to turn it on script error shows up. Help !!!
Also got a problem with US channels. Running on Apple TV Xbmc
Hey Hans,

Get script error when trying to run UK list today has been working brilliantly.
please have a look.

thanks for all your hard work
Anyone elses stream list take a while to load ?

I select united kingdom and it takes a good 2 minutes for the "loading streams" popup to go away and the channel list appear ?
Hi all.
Thanks for this wonderful addition (SuperTV) to XBMC. I am using it on a Jailbroke ATV2. I too think a donate button would be beneficial. New to using XBMC and add-ons, but learning more as I continue to read and search. Love the UK channels.

I'm still having extreme and frequent CPU usage with both SuperTV and rtmpGUI+ on my Mac Mini. The plugins, even when not running, are constantly updating in the background, using 90% CPU or more.

Is there a reason why this is happening and is there a way to stop it, other than uninstalling these plugins?
US channels got problem. Not working on ATV2
US Channels working fine for me. Just tested 7 or 8 of them....
Anyone else having issues with US Channels? I can't seem to get them to work. Maybe I set something up wrong. I am on Eden, using the most recent version of SuperTV and I have updated the libRTMP. Seems that whenever I click on a channel it acts like it is going to load and then goes right back to the channel list. Curious if anyone has any suggestions or if anyone has been having similar problems.
I joined the forum just to answer you and because I had the same question which your question answered for me.. Most of the US channels were working fine for me all day but for the past couple of hours they don't work...obviously too much advertising of supertv made them shut it off? who knows...
the uk ones and a couple of other ones I tested are still ok.. So it must just be the US ones
Yeah, its weird. I can occasionally get a few of the US ones to work (not through the main page) but through the blackoutworm list and the rtmpGUI list...but they play for like 5 mins max and then shut off. Oh well, guess I'll just wait and see what happens over the next week or so.
Forgive my ignorance, I've downloaded XBMC and the superTV zip file but what do I do next? How do I install it on xbmc?

Thanks guys!!!
when I first installed it though almost all US channels were playing, through the place they were supposed to... it's only a couple of hours now that it doesn't work. beggars can't be choosers of course Smile
You go to system, then settings,then add-ons, then install from zip file.. Smile and well,install from the zip file Tongue
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13