• 51(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
(2012-04-26, 23:09)crawl Wrote: US Channels working fine for me. Just tested 7 or 8 of them....

You so lucky it's working for you. Did i do something wrongHuh??
no, it was fine when crawl tested it but a couple of hours later it stopped working for US channels..
Is it normal for it to buffer every 20 seconds or so? I'm pretty sure my bandwidth (30/30) is good enough to stream HD content.
Does anyone know why the india - hindi channel don't work?
I also noticed that most of the time after running SuperTV I can not exit XBMC fully without having to force close it. Is this a known issue? Is there a fix or workaround instead to going to task manager? Running Win7 64bit and Eden. Thx!
First: Thanks for the amazing plugin!

I installed it yesterday and everything worked, including HD channels.

Now, everything is working EXCEPT HD channels. (I've tried this with all UK channels, and can verify that all the SD channels work, whereas the HD ones don't). Just yesterday I was having no problems with this..... any idea what I could try?

I am running the latest xbmc version, and the latest version of the supertv plugin. I use a Mac Pro.

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanking you,
Yesterday I have installed this version (v1.105.5) of the plug-in and all works fine.

Today i can't see anything! No-one of the italian (and others country) channels works.
When I select a channel there's the loading wheel in the lower corner for a while, then disappear and nothing happens. This Happens with all channels.
If there is somebody that can explain me why this happens and if he can tell me how fix this problem, i appreciate.

Thks for the support.
I hope there is an option to put a proxy this should be required for all plugins imo when you're overseas you're pretty much screwed most of the time
Any one know why the sky hd movie/comedy channels not working or ?

Update: None the HD channels or sport channels are working for me? I re-installed xbmc and installed the super tv through extracting the zip file into my directory however still not working only SD of the channels are working majority are not. Am I missing any repo's ? p.s im a newbie at this
(2012-04-27, 20:33)Saahir786 Wrote: Any one know why the sky hd movie/comedy channels not working or ?

Update: None the HD channels or sport channels are working for me? I re-installed xbmc and installed the super tv through extracting the zip file into my directory however still not working only SD of the channels are working majority are not. Am I missing any repo's ? p.s im a newbie at this

I'm going through the same thing. I don't think you did anything wrong, since the HD channels were working fine for me yesterday, whereas today only SD channels work (see my post above), still waiting on any insights.....

Again, thanks for this magical plugin Wink

I found my channels quit working yesterday and still arent yet.
Hi,
I am new to XBMC. I downloaded version 11 and version 1.105.5 of Super cloud tv... I added it correctly and it shows up under programs. When i select it, I select my country and a bunch of channels come up, but when I click on a channel, nothing happens. It says Working in the bottom right corner, but that goes away and nothing else happens. Please help me, I'm excited for this and have tried to search, but have found nothing.
SuperTV seems to be having problems as from yesterday afternoon CET.
Only a few channel are working.
Hopefully this will be fixed soon, so don't change your setting.

This is a great add-on .
Thank you.
Using rtmpgui+ on atv2 for some reason today the plugin is not working when i select a channel list eg UK it loads up but i can't see any of the channel just the ... which take me back to the main list.

Anyone else have this problem before anyway to sort it out?

thanks
hi !
I've just heard of super tv for XBMC and have downloaded it.
I'm running xbmc Eden on Mac os X.7 Lion.
The question is i don't know where to put the Super TV files (it's a folder and not a zip file).
Could you help please?
Thanx
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13