Danish translation
The translation for id 31289, Newly Added, is missing in in Danish\strings.xml
Can you add

Code:
<string id="31289">Nyligt tilføjet</string>

to the file.

Btw, under the menu "movies" and submenu "Browse" and "Search", is the values from the main xbmc translation? (I looked in the code and it looks like that). The reason I ask is, because the Danish translation for "Browse" and "Search" is the same ("søg"). So the submenu "Browse", "Search" is in Danish "Søg", "Søg" Confused
Imo, in Danish "Browse" should be "Find" and "Search" should be "Søg".

And last, thx, for a great skin. It works perfect on my atvs Smile
The missing id is not the problem. it is a coherency problem - for more info looks here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1186520
little problem here... installed xbmc on a new client with quartz skin.

everything ok, but i miss the "movie sets" playlist. how can i get it?
(2012-09-02, 13:58)pewpew1 Wrote: The translation for id 31289, Newly Added, is missing in in Danish\strings.xml
Can you add

Code:
<string id="31289">Nyligt tilføjet</string>

to the file.

Btw, under the menu "movies" and submenu "Browse" and "Search", is the values from the main xbmc translation? (I looked in the code and it looks like that). The reason I ask is, because the Danish translation for "Browse" and "Search" is the same ("søg"). So the submenu "Browse", "Search" is in Danish "Søg", "Søg" Confused
Imo, in Danish "Browse" should be "Find" and "Search" should be "Søg".

And last, thx, for a great skin. It works perfect on my atvs Smile

Yup, brose and search are from main translation so if it is wrong there it will be wrong in skin as well.

Recently added is from main translation, newly added is skin specific to avoid scrolling. You can change it for yourself, of course.

(2012-09-08, 17:57)eastfrisian Wrote: little problem here... installed xbmc on a new client with quartz skin.

everything ok, but i miss the "movie sets" playlist. how can i get it?

You think it might be related to danish translation? Smile

Browse to it, add it to favourites, goto skin settings, assign custom item, select movie setts from favourites. Done
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Now I understand the problem (and why the ids are not the same). I hope the missing id 32189 (<string id="31289">Nyligt tilføjet</string>) is added to Danish\strings.xml in the official release at some point (or if skinngs are going over to transifex I can add it my self).

I think you did a mix up of my and eastfrisian posts.
I am quite sure that eastfrisian problem does have anything to do with the Danish translation and his problem is unrelated Wink
I think it was meant for "QUARTZ - support thread" http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1187067

It may look like I has dual posting - but I posted the "Danish translation" because of the missing danish id, and posted in "QUARTZ - support thread" because I thought I found a bug - but was not sure. Sorry if I mixed up "the stuff".

(2012-09-02, 13:58)pewpew1 Wrote: Imo, in Danish "Browse" should be "Find"

Browse is "Gennemse", or "Gennemsøg" as in "Gennemse/søg filer"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Danish translation0