PVR add-ons
If you create a PR that adds support for it to the official add-ons tree, then it can be built along with XBMC. If you want to compile it separately, then you need to set up your toolchain correctly and pass the correct env variables to configure/make.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
well......
i like your sharing so much. its really good piece of information for us. Good work
keep it up. Thanks
@opdenkamp

Hi, i reviewed the MythTV addon removing the old cmyth library. It was a big work to maintain the lib and i want to stop to update it because by the way it will be obsolete. So i written a new lib based on the new MythTV API (WS/json) and forked a new addon linked with it. Its name is "pvr.mythtv" and it is available from my github. It connects to MythTV backend from 0.26 to 0.28-pre (the old is usable with 0.25 to 0.27) and it has no dependencies: no mysql, no boost).
Gotham is released now and It is time to move to the new addon. I planned to make a PR to create the new and then an other PR to remove the old.
Is it the good way ?

Thanks
How do I get PVR add ons my xmbc

How do I get PVR add ons
Hi,

Ive noticed that there is a FilmOn PVR in development. Is there a time frame when / if this will be released into the latest version of Kodi?

Thanks
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=182218
(2014-01-15, 12:02)opdenkamp Wrote: working on a pvr backend that will run on android (and not just android), but it's not tvheadend because of the gpl3 license. i expect to have something that works on github within the next few months
@opdenkamp, any news on to the new PVR backend + addon that you were working on and said would run on Android?

It is just that post was over a year ago now so wondering if you abandoned that project or only put it on hold?
sorry, it's been put on hold for a while.

unsticking this thread in favour of the new one
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR add-ons2