Hi-Res Movie Posters
My collection is currently complete with posters, scraped using MCM.

However some of the posters don't look Hi-Res, is there a way of me auto scraping my collection and replacing any low res files with hi-res ones?
You might look at the add-on Artwork Downloader looks like you can specifiy HD images, and limit the images... first run to subtract, second run to add. Just browsing through your collection... you see a backdrop or cover you don't like, hit the 'I' key for information, Extras and pick fanart or covers... if you can't find what you need, go to Google images grab something and manually throw it in the same folder and browse for it in Extras.
or just simply use xbmc for scraping team-xbmc scrapers always grab high res images (when available)
(2012-09-05, 05:46)PatK Wrote: You might look at the add-on Artwork Downloader looks like you can specifiy HD images, and limit the images... first run to subtract, second run to add. Just browsing through your collection... you see a backdrop or cover you don't like, hit the 'I' key for information, Extras and pick fanart or covers... if you can't find what you need, go to Google images grab something and manually throw it in the same folder and browse for it in Extras.

Does the artwork downloader save the image to the movie folder, or is it the same as the xbmc scraper that it caches the file in its own appdata folder?

As I prefer to keep the image with the movie, so that if/when I install xbmc on another PC the images etc are all the same

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Imp...rt_library
Yes artwork downloader give you a few options, to save inside the movie folder as fanart, or inside a sub folder within the movie folder called extrafanart multiple images (supported by a lot of skins) or a centralized folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hi-Res Movie Posters0