11.0 Eden - 3d Subs
Hi:

I want to know if is possible to see 3d subs in Eden 11.0, I load the movie without problem, but when I try lo load the subs start my problem.

Thanks in advise.
I'm guessing you use side-by-side or top-down 3d videos and change the mode in the TV manually. Right?

If that's the case I'm sorry to inform you that there is no plan, that I'm aware of, for making XBMC more 3D friendly.

3D does not only affects subtitles but also OSD and anything screen related.

Nevertheless I can tell you that I've been watching 3D movies with subtitles from XBMC for a while now and I'm quite happy (not totally) with my solution. It involves using an external player that supports 3D subtitles and configuring XBMC to use that external player. Now, when I want to watch a 3D movie I use the right mouse button (contextual menu) on the movie and select "Play with..."

I'm not gonna detail the solution here since this forum is dedicated only for the "XBMC subtitles addon". But with a little digging in the wiki you can find out how.
Always read the XBMC Online Manual,Frequently Asked Questions and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting use -> Log file.

Is it possible that this problem affects so few people?
xbmc is a fantastic program, it is a pity that there is no development planned for 3d subs

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
11.0 Eden - 3d Subs0