• 48(current)
Release XBMC Immersive
(2015-01-29, 20:42)kumagoro314 Wrote: Quick and rather stupid question, how does one access the charms bar when using a remote? I can't seem to be able to find it anywhere, unless it's not that windows-esque charms bar I'm looking for.

You'll have to map a button on the remote to the ActivateWindow(55) action.
Snap, if only I knew how to pull that off on Windows Phone.

Oh well, even without them it works great Smile
(2015-01-30, 08:48)kumagoro314 Wrote: Snap, if only I knew how to pull that off on Windows Phone.

Oh well, even without them it works great Smile

I guess you're referring to a Windows Phone app remote like Kodi Assist. In that case there isn't any way to access the charms menu that I know of.
I read Kodi 14.1 brings some fix to skinning.
14.1 got released today.
Is Immersive 14.1 ready ?

Thanks
(2015-01-26, 01:51)bloodykiller86 Wrote: Hey sranshaft. on kodi i'm having a problem where when i try and type in a text box for lets say global search, i hit enter and it just give's me a "q" instead of the return command. didnt happen on gotham but if it did i just turned off send remote key presses and it worked but now its not there in the settings menu under system>input. i tried just adding it to the guisettings.xml but it doesnt work. i have alternate keyboard on but it didnt change anything. any ideas?

Pushed a commit for this issue.

(2015-01-31, 15:06)chareos Wrote: I read Kodi 14.1 brings some fix to skinning.
14.1 got released today.
Is Immersive 14.1 ready ?

Thanks

Haven't tested it - it's quarter to three in the morning here - and I can't find a changelog for it; but, it should be fine with 14.1.
thank you sir. You are the best Smile
Hey Sranshaft. It still wasn't working with the latest updated. Instead of "q" i was getting "d" lol so i did a bit of digging into the keyboarddialogue.xml and noticed that this section was a bit different than the one from confluence

in this section

<control type="button" id="300">

<description>DONE button</description>
<include>Common_Keyboard_Button_Dark</include>
<width>150</width>
<onup>8</onup>
<ondown>307</ondown>
<onleft>148</onleft>
<onright>103</onright>

You put 307 for ondown. I changed it to 302 and it worked! I litterally had no idea if it'd work though lol i was just guessing at thing like i have been since i started messing with your theme lol idk if i did it right but it seems to be finally working correctly
I'm seeing a strange behaviour with favourites.

my setup: 1 KODI server and 1 KODI slave (mySql, path substitution)
I also use path substitution for favourites.xml, pointing to exactly the same addons.

If I add Favourites in the navigation menu (left of home screen) everything works everywhere. The slave Kodi gets the correct favourites.xml file via path substitution

If I add Favourites as a section in home (to te right) the slave Kodi takes the "dummy" favourites.xml file I had to create locally in order to stop errors in favourites script
(2015-02-02, 01:44)chareos Wrote: I'm seeing a strange behaviour with favourites.

I also use path substitution for favourites.xml, pointing to exactly the same addons.

If I add Favourites in the navigation menu (left of home screen) everything works everywhere. The slave Kodi gets the correct favourites.xml file via path substitution

If I add Favourites as a section in home (to te right) the slave Kodi takes the "dummy" favourites.xml file I had to create locally in order to stop errors in favourites script

That's a script issue, not a skin issue. I remember seeing something about path substitution issues in the thread for it. Check over there for a possible fix.
There's a strange issue with the info view for movies and series.

I use a 1080p TV, on Lubuntu Linux.

I have extended info disabled.

When you go to the info screen, and scroll right towards the actors, when actors get focus, the skin seems to scroll too far to the right, leading to the first column of actors being illegible. Is that an issue on my part, or does everyone face it?
Issue (?)

lists like the subtitle languages selection are missing the "OK" button.
I had to go back to Confluence to set up my language preferences.
(2015-02-02, 19:01)kumagoro314 Wrote: There's a strange issue with the info view for movies and series.

When you go to the info screen, and scroll right towards the actors, when actors get focus, the skin seems to scroll too far to the right, leading to the first column of actors being illegible. Is that an issue on my part, or does everyone face it?

me too
(2015-02-02, 04:45)Sranshaft Wrote:
(2015-02-02, 01:44)chareos Wrote: I'm seeing a strange behaviour with favourites.

That's a script issue, not a skin issue. I remember seeing something about path substitution issues in the thread for it. Check over there for a possible fix.

Looks like path substitution and addons (python) don't work together.
Still, I'm not sure about why everything work fine if I enable Favourites as a menu instead of a section
(2015-02-02, 19:01)kumagoro314 Wrote: There's a strange issue with the info view for movies and series.

Will look into it.

(2015-02-02, 21:40)chareos Wrote: Issue (?)

lists like the subtitle languages selection are missing the "OK" button.
I had to go back to Confluence to set up my language preferences.

What dialog is that found on? If you can enable debug info under Settings > Personalize > Debug and let me know the window name - should be on the top left of the screen - I'll fix that.

(2015-02-03, 00:27)chareos Wrote: Looks like path substitution and addons (python) don't work together.
Still, I'm not sure about why everything work fine if I enable Favourites as a menu instead of a section

The favorites menu is handled by Kodi. It's only the favorites section that is handled by the script. I'll see if I can drop the script and load the section via dynamic content.
It says

SettingCategory.xml
DialogSelect.xml

How to gt there

Settings
- Video
-- Subtitles
--> Subtitle languages (or whatever is called in english... it's the 1st entry)
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Immersive26