• 52(current)
Release XBMC Immersive
Wow this skin is getting better & better ... mate the last screens look asskicking ! Keep it up !
Hi Sranshaft,
I have this bug that when i am in the TV shows Hub the first time the recently added will be blank. No pictures just block. Pictures will appear only when I move the cursor over. Same goes for the history. Is there any way to fix it?

By the way is a great skin, thanks a lot.
(2015-05-01, 08:08)id192313 Wrote: Hi Sranshaft,
I have this bug that when i am in the TV shows Hub the first time the recently added will be blank. No pictures just block. Pictures will appear only when I move the cursor over. Same goes for the history. Is there any way to fix it?

By the way is a great skin, thanks a lot.

Depending on your system it might take a minute to populate those sections. Nothing I can really do about it.
Thanks for the respons. I'm using raspberry pi 22. Tested on OpenElec and OSMS. Both the same and it doesn't load at all.

Anyone have this issue?

By the way is there any way to increase Recently Added more than 5 in the Home Screen?

Thanks.
Hi - Can you tell me how best to know if I'm running the latest version of Immersive? I was already running immersive but went to the git hub page and downloaded the latest zip and installed it. However when I go to the about page of the immersive skin addon in Kodi it shows version 0.60. But when I look at the change log (still from within Kodi) it shows version 2.0 and above.

Is it just a known issue or did I not update the skin correctly (I just did an reinstall from the zip like it was a new addon)

Thanks for any pointers.
(2015-05-01, 09:20)id192313 Wrote: Thanks for the respons. I'm using raspberry pi 22. Tested on OpenElec and OSMS. Both the same and it doesn't load at all.

Anyone have this issue?

By the way is there any way to increase Recently Added more than 5 in the Home Screen?

Thanks.

You said in your first post that the section do load when you move to them? Sorry, I can't help you because you're giving different stories and without a Debug Log I can't know for sure what is going on. If you can provide those debug logs I have certainly have a look though.

As for the home screen, you'll need to edit that manually. Open Includes_Home.xml and look for <include name="Home_RecentlyAdded">.

(2015-05-01, 16:54)Duskadder Wrote: Hi - Can you tell me how best to know if I'm running the latest version of Immersive? I was already running immersive but went to the git hub page and downloaded the latest zip and installed it. However when I go to the about page of the immersive skin addon in Kodi it shows version 0.60. But when I look at the change log (still from within Kodi) it shows version 2.0 and above.

Is it just a known issue or did I not update the skin correctly (I just did an reinstall from the zip like it was a new addon)

Thanks for any pointers.

if you've downloaded it from GitHub then it's the latest version. The changelog is from Hitcher's Foundation skin. It really should be removed to be honest as it has absolutely nothing to do with Immersive.
I installed the skin looks awesome but I can't figure out how to use my own shortcuts to add-ons and favorites. I have bunch of them. Any tips?
I hope some work can be made to better support touch (especially scrolling).
I realized I can't really use Immersive on my KODI on Surface... which leaves me to the Re-Touched skin
i like the new look. It looks awesome! but please, the only thing this theme needs is the time bar OSD while playing videos. like

http://kodi.wiki/images/thumb/1/10/OSD.v...e_zoom.png

i feel like this should be in there. i know you can fast forward by pressing up/down or right/left but some people want that control.

I like the new design though. It's very sleek. Keep it up!
(2015-05-02, 00:36)pattuspl Wrote: I installed the skin looks awesome but I can't figure out how to use my own shortcuts to add-ons and favorites. I have bunch of them. Any tips?

Use the favourites section and add your addons to the favourites list.

(2015-05-03, 11:36)chareos Wrote: I hope some work can be made to better support touch (especially scrolling).
I realized I can't really use Immersive on my KODI on Surface... which leaves me to the Re-Touched skin

Touch for Kodi on Windows is... not the best. It's basically done by simulating the mouse. It would be nice to have better support but apparently there aren't very many devs that use Windows and have a tablet. Having said that, I am adding more support for touch to Immersive 2.0.

(2015-05-10, 19:06)bloodykiller86 Wrote: i like the new look. It looks awesome! but please, the only thing this theme needs is the time bar OSD while playing videos. like

http://kodi.wiki/images/thumb/1/10/OSD.v...e_zoom.png

i feel like this should be in there. i know you can fast forward by pressing up/down or right/left but some people want that control.

I like the new design though. It's very sleek. Keep it up!

The OSD will be re-designed. I'll look into the feasibility of adding a time bar. Thanks for kind words. While the new look may be controversial my hope is that people will like the re-designs and understand where they come from.
I thought I'd let everyone in on where we're at with Immersive 2.0. So here's a quick look at it. This is all live code. I'll be pushing the first of many commits to GitHub as a seperate branch shortly for testing. I'm shooting for a preview release in time for Isengard.

watch gallery

What's changed so far?

Unification! I've started simplifying and unifying the fonts and colours used in Immersive 2.0. At the moment, I've gone from >50 pre-defined fonts to 12 fonts and colours have been reduced to three dark, three light and two accent colours.
Looks great! Is the last screen the home menu or some sort of menu overlay?
(2015-05-19, 20:27)hsus Wrote: Looks great! Is the last screen the home menu or some sort of menu overlay?

It's the redesigned charms bar. It can be accessed from most places by pressing up twice. The home screen wont be changing too much; just some more redefining and unifying of the layout.
nizz.. looks like you picked up on Windows 10 design guidelines..
How do I access the "Movie Information" so I can force a manual refresh of an individual title? Pressing 'I' doesn't seem to work.
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Immersive26