DVD/Blu-Ray/etc Flags
great, thank you!

But just one more question, your posters are also different, aren't they? They seem squared instead of the standard 680x1000 px. Did you change them all manually?
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
Would love those film type icons, they look great Smile.
(2012-09-11, 12:59)Ovokx Wrote: great, thank you!

But just one more question, your posters are also different, aren't they? They seem squared instead of the standard 680x1000 px. Did you change them all manually?

Actually the posters are stretched because of my screen ratio being 2.35:1 instead of 16.9. I actually prefer the posters to look normal but I can't figure out how to prevent them from stretching with my screen type.

Display: LG OLED77C9 | A/V Receiver: Denon AVR-X4500H | 2019 Nvidia Shield Tv Pro | Apple TV 4K | 2017 Roku Ultra | HTPC | Game PC | PS5 
(2012-09-11, 15:40)blackreign66 Wrote:

Actually the posters are stretched because of my screen ratio being 2.35:1 instead of 16.9. I actually prefer the posters to look normal but I can't figure out how to prevent them from stretching with my screen type.
You would have to redesign the entire skin for that aspect ratio or change your aspect ration in addons.xml. That would mean black borders on the side though.
(2012-09-11, 19:29)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-09-11, 15:40)blackreign66 Wrote:

You would have to redesign the entire skin for that aspect ratio or change your aspect ration in addons.xml. That would mean black borders on the side though.

Thanks Big_Noid. I will give the addons.xml route a try and see if that works.
Display: LG OLED77C9 | A/V Receiver: Denon AVR-X4500H | 2019 Nvidia Shield Tv Pro | Apple TV 4K | 2017 Roku Ultra | HTPC | Game PC | PS5 
(2012-09-05, 19:33)blackreign66 Wrote:
(2012-09-05, 12:18)BroLo Wrote: Ah right. Perfect, thanks a million.

And is there a way to customise the media flags? Say I want to change the icon for "H.264", is it possible? Is there a way similar to Aeon MQ where you can replace the pictures in the XBMC folder?

Using the GIT version of Aeon Nox 3.5 I was able to customize all media flags to my liking. I now have all colored and improved studio flags, audio flags, aspect ratio flags, resolution flags, and source flags like blu ray and dvd. The customization is endless with the GIT version as long as you have a general idea what you are doing. Aeon Nox is an awesome skin that I was able to tailor to my liking.

Would it be possible for you to post all the flags?

I want my XBMC to have the colour ones like yours as it looks brilliant Smile
I think i have found the stuff i need

Here's the colour studio and colour media flags if anyone wants them, i think they are the right ones. I cant test them yet as i have to figure out what this "GIT" thing is so i can start changing stuff

Studio
http://code.google.com/p/kisuan/download...nloadCount

Media
http://senderoluminoso.deviantart.com/ar...-188363101

credit to the makers

Sorry to keep adding to this

blackreign66 if you could still post a zip of your flags it would be much appreciated. I want to mix and match the flags as i prefer most of yours from the screens
(2012-09-12, 13:08)boppyman Wrote: Sorry to keep adding to this

blackreign66 if you could still post a zip of your flags it would be much appreciated. I want to mix and match the flags as i prefer most of yours from the screens

http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=71

This is the place to look for flags Smile
Thank you Buddy

I'm new to all this and am getting a bit lost Wink
wrong thread

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD/Blu-Ray/etc Flags0