• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Traktr - Updated traktutilities for frodo/eden
So when you start playing an episode it doesn't appear as watching on http://trakt.tv/user/saitoh183 ? If so can I have a copy of your debug log from a session where scrobbling's failed? (it should be in XBMCHOME/temp/xbmc.log)
Traktr - trakt utilities for eden/frodo with advanced ratings
While watching..it appears as watching on Trakt (if you check now it should say it)...sorry i think i meant to say when it finishes i get no rating box

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
Ah OK so the scrobbler looks like it's working, to get ratings I assume they're enabled in the addon settings (it's a setting different to the scrobble settings), I might not have fully tested if the addon works when you're using simple ratings on trakt, since I'm using the advanced version, if you're using the simple ratings I can try testing it myself to see if I screwed something up
ok...so advanced rating would make rating system work under XBMC Yes i have all the rating enabled

(2012-09-09, 21:38)saitoh183 Wrote: ok...so advanced rating would make rating system work under XBMC Yes i have all the rating enabled

I just tried it with simple ratings enabled on trakt and it worked for me jsut fine, so if you can send me a logfile where the rating dialogue didn't show up that'd be great
Ok..next time it happens...cuz after the eps ended, it workd...but it didnt seem to to work when i fast forward to the end and either press stop or let it run till it was finish

(2012-09-09, 22:17)saitoh183 Wrote: Ok..next time it happens...cuz after the eps ended, it workd...but it didnt seem to to work when i fast forward to the end and either press stop or let it run till it was finish

Maybe you're fast forwarding too much and watching under the % required to scrobble/rate (which is set within the addon settings)?
(2012-09-09, 22:27)seadog Wrote:
(2012-09-09, 22:17)saitoh183 Wrote: Ok..next time it happens...cuz after the eps ended, it workd...but it didnt seem to to work when i fast forward to the end and either press stop or let it run till it was finish

Maybe you're fast forwarding too much and watching under the % required to scrobble/rate (which is set within the addon settings)?

Well so far so good...everything seems to be working now Smile

Hi I have a feature request.

Would it be possible to allow for trakt to work with shows that are name with absolute naming format such as anime?
Cheers,
matt
*twitch* *twitch* http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=131803
That's the sound of a sore subject Wink
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
Yeah trakt supports it for scrobbling afaik but it's not scraped, but even if it was (and if it was I'd obviously add scrobbling support) trakt as far as I know doesn't support it for adding stuff as watched afterwards or getting the watched status of episodes, so the support would be a bit iffy.
i installed trakt repositories with the zip file

but when i go into the addons i dont see the addon...
not sure what im doing wrong..
If the repository's installed you then need to go back into the addon menu (system>addons) and click "get addons", then you should see (2 or more) repositories, select the Traktr repository then service and it's the only one there.
(2012-09-11, 16:19)seadog Wrote: If the repository's installed you then need to go back into the addon menu (system>addons) and click "get addons", then you should see (2 or more) repositories, select the Traktr repository then service and it's the only one there.

Well if i go into traktr repository, its empty for me... (no service either)
duno why

trakt utilites i find
and another trakt 1.0.1 i find too
strange
i should look for traktR right?
trakt utilities isn't in any of the repos (the default xbmc one or the traktr one) so I'm not sure how you're finding it, the traktr repo's here: https://github.com/downloads/seadog/scri...-1.0.0.zip (basically trakt, traktutilities and traktr are different addons)
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Traktr - Updated traktutilities for frodo/eden2