Different viewtypes for different playlists...
Hey guys!

I was wondering if there is a way I can set up Aeon Nox to have different viewtypes for the different smart playlist I have on my home menu. Basically now I have a Series playlist, and an Anime one. Both are of course "TV Show" playlists, but I would like to have a different view type for the 2 of them, for example "Episodes" for series and "Panel" for animes.

Is this possible?

Thanks!
No
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Sad

Well, thanks for replying...
(2012-09-06, 07:03)stoppete Wrote: Sad

Well, thanks for replying...

It's just software limitation
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Why no...I have it like that...i have TV show smartlist and Anime smartlist. Anime is in Logo view and TVshow is in Bannerplex

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
(2012-09-06, 16:13)saitoh183 Wrote: Why no...I have it like that...i have TV show smartlist and Anime smartlist. Anime is in Logo view and TVshow is in Bannerplex

Really? How did you managed to do that? Any particular setting? And which skin are you using?

Thanks!
Using Aeon Nox 3.6. I just created the smartplaylist, then just modified the view type once inside...nothing special

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
I have it like that as well, using Aeon Nox. I'm using a git version, but it's been on Nox the whole time I've been using it (since 3.0).
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
I made it! Yay! Big Grin

The way I was doing it was setting the viewtype from the main menu (I have both playlists there). If you do it that way, all the "TV Shows" entries will be changed. Configuring the viewtype from the "Videos" menu, under the "Playlists" category instead works just fine, and now I have the different viewtypes I wanted.

Thanks guys!
yes you can have different viewtypes for all diefferent playlists

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Different viewtypes for different playlists...0