Win Advanced Launcher Won't Launch
Hello,

I am fairly new to XBMC, and although I can usually tweak new software to my liking with the help of Google fairly easily, I am finding it hard to get this working properly.

The goal: I just want to set up my old PC as a gaming console for older games, and so far the best thing I have found is XBMC and Advanced Launcher.

The problem: When I set up a new launcher, following all the directions from the wiki for the specific emulator, nothing happens when I try to launch it. I have all the arguments in correctly (again, according to the wiki). The only thing I can think of is that there is some simple setting somewhere that I am oblivious to which will allow the program to launch.

Can anyone help?
(2012-09-08, 04:28)justintree3 Wrote: Hello,

I am fairly new to XBMC, and although I can usually tweak new software to my liking with the help of Google fairly easily, I am finding it hard to get this working properly.

The goal: I just want to set up my old PC as a gaming console for older games, and so far the best thing I have found is XBMC and Advanced Launcher.

The problem: When I set up a new launcher, following all the directions from the wiki for the specific emulator, nothing happens when I try to launch it. I have all the arguments in correctly (again, according to the wiki). The only thing I can think of is that there is some simple setting somewhere that I am oblivious to which will allow the program to launch.

Can anyone help?
Select the "Add items" option to add items (roms) into launchers : http://www.gwenael.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=4#p4

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Launcher Won't Launch0