Displaying Library Stats for Custom item with out showing a Widget
I have two custom home screen items (custom1 and custom2) that are type video playlists.

I want to have their library stats displayed without showing the VPL widget.

I have enough experience to find it is related to variable "LibraryStatsVar", but I don't know enough skills to add conditions.

I need help creating the conditions to check if the function of the current item is a video playlist.

I also need help with pulling the information if $INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(LibraryStatsTV)] does not work for a playlist.
After a few more hours of reading files and playing around I found a workable solution.

I added Skin.SetString(Nox.Custom1.Method1,Last) before XBMC.RunScript(script.randomandlastitems) for the two items specific items.

I then deleted all the "+ [SubString(Skin.String(Nox.CustomHomeItem1.Widget),custom) | SubString(Skin.String(Nox.CustomHomeItem1.MultiFanart),custom)]" from the conditionals of the XBMC.RunScript(script.randomandlastitems) from both the startup.xml and home.xml for the specific CustomHomeItems.

I preformed the steps for both Custom1.Method1 and Custom1.Method2.

Finally I added <value>$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(LibraryStatsTV)]</value> under the LibraryStatsVar in the variables.xml.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Displaying Library Stats for Custom item with out showing a Widget0