Volume Indicator
Hi everyone !

I remember on Aeon Nox 3.0, there was a volume indicator on -screen. Is there any way I could have it back on the up-to-date skin ?

Thanks !
The volume indicator was never missing?
(2012-09-10, 20:09)Atho Wrote: Hi everyone !

I remember on Aeon Nox 3.0, there was a volume indicator on -screen. Is there any way I could have it back on the up-to-date skin ?

Thanks !

What version of XBMC are you running? I'm running Aeon Nox on Frodo Alpha5 and since upgrading XBMC the volume indicator isn't displaying any longer. The same behaviour occurred when running nightly builds for Eden before the RC releases. It's not a skin issue.
probably you're using a remote, but the volume keys are not mapped to F8/F9/F10, instead, you're altering the windows volume.
try using a keyboard and see if f8-f9-f10 triggers the volume indicator
(2011-12-31, 10:08)jhsrennie Wrote: By default XBMC for Windows ignores the volume APPCOMMAND messages. You just need to tell it to process those messages, and you do this by creating an action mapping file in your userdata folder. Press Windows-R and in the Run dialog type:

notepad "%APPDATA%\XBMC\userdata\keymaps\appcommand.xml"

Click OK, and when you're prompted to create a new file answer Yes. Copy and paste the following into Notepad:

Code:
<keymap>
  <global>
    <appcommand>
      <volume_mute>Mute</volume_mute>
      <volume_down>VolumeDown</volume_down>
      <volume_up>VolumeUp</volume_up>
    </appcommand>
  </global>
</keymap>

Close Notepad and save the changes. You should now find that the volume buttons on your remote control the XBMC volume.

JR

I did the above for my remote^
Allright thanks everyone. Yes I'm using a remote, I'll try that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Volume Indicator0