Zotac ZBOX Giga ID70 support CEC
He guys was wondering if anyone can shine any light on a subject for me I am struggling to confirm if the graphics card in the Zotac Zbox Giga ID70 supports ID70 supports CEC

My Asrock ION 330 HT has dies after several years of loyal duty and I am in the market for a replacement. The purpose of this unit is to run the XBMC Live and pretty much nothing else but I'd like to buy something with a bit more guts than the atom I had before. Graphic rendering was never an issue but every so often there would be a delay while one tak finished prior to another starting (Library updating delaying playback) I would also like take the opportunity to incorporate Blue Ray. Through my work I have access to a range of devices (Shuttle, Zotac, Asrock, to name a few) that would be ideal for XBMC. I have a Raspberry Pi running XBMC and love the fact that it supports CEC but it is still a bit buggy and does not play all my media reliably so want to buy a traditional home theater system that supports CEC.

If you want to hijack this thread and recommend some hardware feel free but if anyone can advise on CEC compatibility I would love to hear from them.

Specs:

[u]CPU[/u]
Processor: Intel Core i3 ( 2100T ) 2.5 GHz (L1 Cache) (L2 Cache) (L3 Cache)
Socket: 1155

Motherboard
Integrated Network Yes
Integrated WLAN Yes
Integrated Graphics Yes , , (Total Graphics Memory) (Integrated Graphics Memory)
Integrated Bluetooth Yes

Memory
Memory (Maximum) 4096 MB ( ) 1066 MHz DDR3
Memory Slot SO-DIMM

Storage
Hard Disk 320 GB ( 1 x 320 GB ) 5400 RPM Hard Drive

Graphics Card
Graphics Device nVidia GeForce GT 430 1024 MB DDR3

Optical Drive
Optical Drive Type Blu-Ray

Interfaces/Ports
DVI Out 2 x DVI