No sound after resuming from Pause
Hi there!

I think I'm experiencing af bug here! Been using XBMC for a couple of years for now, and it rocks!
But after I installed my HTPC with Windows 8 Pro x64, XBMC 11.0 EDEN, the sound is missing when I resume a movie from Pause.
Strange thing is, when i press "X" and goes back to my inventory - select the same movie and continue from here, the sound working like a charm!
Any one else tried this - and maybe having a solution?
That's a known bug with Eden final - seems to show up after an extended pause. It's unlikely to be addressed as the whole audio subsystem has changed and Frodo will be along shortly.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Cool! Thx for fast answer.

Is it recommended to run the nighly builds? Could it be corrected in here?

Only problem I'm experiencing after started running the Windows 8 platform. So, when that running an the launch of the new Aeon MQ 4 skin tomorrow - it's gonna be awesome!!!
Try using the short skip back (the < key) when it messes up. When I'm paused for a while and unpause, the audio goes wacky. A short skip back seems to fix it most times.
I've fixed it - no problem after using the latest Alpha!!!

Also DTS-HD Master supported here Smile And the new Aeon MQ4 skin! LOVELY!
Smile
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No sound after resuming from Pause0