ATV2 loses SMB connection over WiFi
I don't know if i can get help on this as it's not XBMC related - at least i think it's not, but maybe someone have seen this before. I have an ATV2 connected to WiFi to a Belkin N150 router and to an SMB share on a Windows 7 machine. everything works fine for about 15-20 hours, but after that the ATV loses the connection to the share and i can't ping it from the windows machine, the only way to fix this is to restart the router by unplugging the power for about 10 seconds, after that the ping is back and the connection to the share is restored. When it loses the connection to the share - the internet is still working fine on the ATV. I have a bunch of devices connected to the same Wifi and non of them have any issues, i also have another ATV2 that connected through ethernet and that one works just fine, i can't connect the problematic ATV wired cause it's too far from the router
Any help would be greatly appreciated
You should upgrade your router...I have belkin as well but N600 and it works fine with 2 atv2..check on fleabay..
the router is on the latest firmware
get a powerline adapter, atv wireless is weak
(2012-09-16, 17:04)sams0n Wrote: get a powerline adapter, atv wireless is weak

can you recommend a specific one?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV2 loses SMB connection over WiFi0