Win Wrap Info View (TV,Music)
Hey,first time posting on the forums,but I created an account just to try and sort out something with your skin and maybe anyone can help me out.

First let me say that I do love Rapier,and it will be my default skin for good now...very pleased with it.

My question is,would it be possible to get the wrap info view in the Music and Television library.
I would love to have it for Artist,Album,TV Show,TV Season levels so as to keep every menu uniform.

I do have some experience with modding other skins but I seem to be lost in your code,so if anyone knows how to add the coding for these views and where to put it I would appreciate any help I can get.Thanks in advance.

Here is an example of the view i'm trying to obtain.

So an update and still a call for some help on getting the original wrap info view im looking for.

I managed to fiddle with the xml's a bit and create some make-shift views pretty similar to the one I was requesting,but not quite as functional as them.

The ones I made were just code changed from the thumbnail view,so as long as I have these I cannot use thumbnail views...which isn't really a problem because I wouldn't have used them anyways.

The problem for me is the scrollbar does not work because I can't find the code to change to make it Horizontal.

But here's what I managed at the moment...

and the tv shows...including season level...

I'm pretty happy with the results,but I would much rather have a pro coder do the work so i know there are no holes in it...if not then thanks anyways.
Hey,just checking in if maybe anyone has done this or taken a look at it yet.

Appreciate all the hard work done on this skin and I hate to think it's dying off with no more interest.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wrap Info View (TV,Music)0