Series playlist, only unwatched files
I noticed yesterday(i'm new at XBMC) that if i start to play the top folder of a series some kind of playlist is generated for all files. This was nice, but what would have been even nicer was when i started playing today if the list had continued where i left of. That it don't include the watched episodes in the playlist.
Maybe there could be a question, like you get for a automatic bookmark in a video file, resume where you left or start from the beginning?
That would make it so much easier to continue to watch series without having to navigate to the right episode.
If you hide watched it should do what you want. Alternatively, you can create a smart playlist that does that for you (per-series).

I'm not sure if there's a nice way to apply the watched filter to a tvshows level smartplaylist - if there was, then it would only show the shows you have unwatched, and when you click on 'em it'd only give you the episodes unwatched. I don't believe this is possible currently.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Series playlist, only unwatched files0