Tv Shows are not updating I tried everything :(
I am new to xbmc and I got Tv shows working and had one show "frasier" running in there fine, got the art icons everything.
Then all at once I added 3 new shows, "Reboot" "duckman" and "Northen Exposure"

2 out of 3 of the shows were recognized by xbmc, so I know I am not completely wrong in my actions.

I went through the how to name your files on the wiki and still had no luck getting xbmc to find that Northern exposure. I have it placed the same place i have all my other shows, as shown in the image below.

>yes i know i called it Tvhows Smile

I have the shows with file names like
northenexposure.s05.e01.avi

No matter what I do to name the files, or change the file names it never seems to recognize any of the northern Exposure episodes, and it will play them if i manually find the files and play it through xbmc so i know its not the file types that are wrong it just cant import the files?
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Probably because "Northen Exposure" is a 2 word name, you wrote it without the space.
I tried it both ways, first way as a 2 name, its not the art I am not getting, I am not getting the videos in any form.
you're missing an 'r' there as well: Northern Exposure
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-09-17, 02:25)ronie Wrote: you're missing an 'r' there as well: Northern Exposure

OMG you are right, that really make a difference? I dont get it, but it worked ty!
(2012-09-17, 03:12)joshemoore Wrote:
(2012-09-17, 02:25)ronie Wrote: you're missing an 'r' there as well: Northern Exposure

OMG you are right, that really make a difference? I dont get it, but it worked ty!

It needs an exact match. So even one letter difference will cause it to not find the show
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Sickbeard automation is your friend.
(2012-09-18, 12:13)FooxSics Wrote: I here am casual, but was specially registered at a forum to participate in discussion of this question.
No need to announce your arrival. If you have something to ask or answer regarding this specific thread topic, just post it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tv Shows are not updating I tried everything :(0