Linux Bluecop Addon
Hello to everyone. I finally got my setup working like I have been wanting with logitech harmony remote. Only issue I'm getting (My Wife) On the Bluecop Free C**** addon, under CBS>DayTime>The Young and the Restless doesn't become available until 17:00... The show airs @ 12:30 my local time. Is there any way I can edit or change the time from 17:00 to closer to my local time. I know I have to wait for the show to go off before it's available. (I think)

Thanks
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

It's okay to say "FreeCable"... it's not one of those add-ons that dare not speak its name. Wink

You do realize that this add-on is simply an XBMC front-end interface to the CBS streaming site that you can access through your web browser? The over-the-air broadcast time for the show is shown on the overview page for "The Young and the Restless" (12:30pm). Not sure where the 17:00 time comes from when you view the descriptions for the individual episodes, but I suspect that may be the time the episodes were added to the streaming site. As to when an episode becomes available for streaming, that is determined CBS.
artrafael, Thanks for the welcome.

I honestly didn't realize FreeCable was a front end for the CBS site. Thanks for the clarification. After going to the site I can see now.

Again Thanks
(2012-09-18, 23:35)XiXiTT Wrote: I honestly didn't realize FreeCable was a front end for the CBS site. Thanks for the clarification. After going to the site I can see
That's why it's okay to talk about this add-on. It's simply providing a unified XBMC interface to content that is freely available and supplied by the content providers themselves.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bluecop Addon0