Help me display Music Videos
Hi,

I'm using theconcertdb.org to scrap my concerts, and manually edit .nfo files when scrapper fails.
If I enter "Music Videos -> Titles", everything is good, but I want to group concerts by artist folder;
So I tried "Music Videos -> Artists", and i can see all my artists. But when I click on one of them, I have an empty list!

Is this a confluence or xbmc bug ?
Maybe a workaround is to set my concerts as Movies, use smarplaylist to separate them from real movies, and add a <set>Artist Name</set> tag in the .nfo to group?

Thanks

(2012-09-19, 10:12)mika91 Wrote: If I enter "Music Videos -> Titles", everything is good, but I want to group concerts by artist folder;
So I tried "Music Videos -> Artists", and i can see all my artists. But when I click on one of them, I have an empty list!
If TheConcertDB returns the concert as "title only" due to not matching the RegEx in the Scraper, you see "Artist: Live at the Moon"...In Music-Videos--->Titles everything looks fine, although
there is no real artist in the database.
If you open Music-Videos--->Artists then the you can't see anything as there are no artists in the database...
You might check your database tables for music video and check the artist field

mad-max

- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Quote:If you open Music-Videos--->Artists then the you can't see anything as there are no artists in the database...
You might check your database tables for music video and check the artist field
When I open Music-videos--->Artists, I actually see the artists ! (I added <artist> int he .nfo).
The problem is when I click on the artist, there is no videos under it.
If it's a scraper/database problem, anyway to fix/improve it ?
you need to fill in the <album></album> in the nfo i had this problem too,so when you click artist you will then get a list of albums then choose album and select the single,not sure how you could do this with concerts, maybe just put concert then if you have 2 or more there all grouped togethter away from single video tracks. i do all my nfo's manually now using this as a template

<musicvideo>
<title></title>
<artist></artist>
<album></album>
<genre></genre>
<runtime></runtime>
<plot></plot>
<year></year>
<director></director>
<studio></studio>
</musicvideo>
Thanks, I will give it a try tonight