Win Problems with resolution if screen is swithed to input AFTER xbmc booted
Hi there,

I've some serious issues with the screen resolution but this only happens when xmbc is allready booted and then the screen is turned on. (plasma panny VT30)
Then, the result is a lower res xbmc only using the center of the screen. When I reboot the machine, or exit xbmc and restart it immediatly it's just fine...

What can cause this behaviour?

With kind regards,

Jimmy
I have this issue aswell if i am using "Use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen".
If i just have it with normal full screen its fine.

I think it has something to do with how Windows handles resolutions when there are no monitors connected (which would be the case when you switch the tv off and on again).

Try disabling the "Use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen" and see if that helps.
Same problem I thought its a problem with AMD/ATI drivers because I already had some problems with HDMI, TV and AVR.
XBMC can only switch to resolutions which get reported by the operating system. Obviously when the TV is switched off when XBMC is started the operating system reports different resolutions as if the TV is switched on. Nothing we can do about really atm.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems with resolution if screen is swithed to input AFTER xbmc booted0