PVR demo add-on
Hello

Has anybody successfully integrated livestreams with the PVR Demo Addon? Becuse I've been playing around with the PVRDemoAddonSettings.xml but the thing is I can't seem to add channels to the list so I only have the default 15, and also I cant seem to change the names of the channels, they are all called Demo TV channel 1 to 15.. no matter how I change the PVRDemoAddonSettings.xml.

Is there anybody who has been more lucky with this than me?
the file used to sit in /system, but has moved to /addons/pvr.demo now that add-ons are completely separated from xbmc. if you upgraded from an earlier build and are using xbmc master now, then the file might still be present at the old location, but is no longer being read.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
I've edited the one in /addons/pvr.demo and I can get the stream going really fluently but its just that I cant seem to add more than 15 channels, even if I for instance copy everything that has to do with "demo channel 1" and add it as a 16th channel, it doesnt show up in the channellist, and if if i change the name from "demo channel 1" to "TV1" it will still be shown as "demo channel 1" Sad really anoying.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR demo add-on0