Return subtitle sync to normal on each video play
the problem i'm facing is that if a the subtitle is out of sync and I use the subtitle sync bar to resync them this goews up for the next video I'm watcvhing.

I would like it to return to normal (sync = 0) on every video play.

Is this possible to achieve?

10x
The behavior you're describing is not normal. It should be a new parameter for each video you play, whether it's the subs, or the audio. Post up more info on your install and see what folks here can come up with. You didn't set the sync as default for all videos did you?
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2012-09-21, 22:52)thrak76 Wrote: The behavior you're describing is not normal. It should be a new parameter for each video you play, whether it's the subs, or the audio. Post up more info on your install and see what folks here can come up with. You didn't set the sync as default for all videos did you?

I'm using the latest XBMC Eden version on Win7 64 bit.

I did not set the sync as default for all videos but maybe this one was selected, how can i change this setting?
Put it back to normal and the set for all videos.
(2012-09-22, 10:24)Hitcher Wrote: Put it back to normal and the set for all videos.

Just did on under audio OSD.

I will report back the results.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Return subtitle sync to normal on each video play0