How do i get this cover view?
Photo 
i don't have this option is it a mod?

[Image
Open slider menu on the left and select:
  • View: Fanart
  • Hide information: (Enable)
Are you in file view or in your movie library?
(2012-09-22, 05:25)gabbott Wrote: Are you in file view or in your movie library?

i did some faffing and now i can see fanart and poster view mode now but i've been going through videos>files>hd folder>movie folder. what is themovie library feature? i've never used xbmc until today so i'm a total noob, thanks for the help

(2012-09-22, 04:47)lrob87 Wrote: under view i only have these options list, big list, thumbnail, wide icons and i don't have the hide information tab either :S

To add to gabbott's question above, you'll need to have your movies scanned into the library before you have the Fan Art view and Hide Information option available. See Adding_videos_to_the_library (wiki) in the wiki for details.
(2012-09-22, 06:14)lrob87 Wrote:
(2012-09-22, 05:25)gabbott Wrote: Are you in file view or in your movie library?

i did some faffing and now i can see fanart and poster view mode now but i've been going through videos>files>hd folder>movie folder. what is themovie library feature? i've never used xbmc until today so i'm a total noob, thanks for the help

Shouldn't matter whether you're using file mode or Library mode. The fanart view should be there. When you're on the "videos' level, do you have Movies and Tvshows listed there? If not, then your sources need to be scanned into your library.

Head into the files menu and while highlighting your source - Movies (or whatever you're calling it), press "c" on the keyboard, and then choose "set content". Pick movies, check your settings, and then "yes" to refresh all items. After the scan is complete, you'll have the start of your movie library. For more details, check the link in my signature.

EDIT - Ninja'd by artrafael! Smile
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Make sure in skin setting you have the option set to use posters for tv shows by default I think it is set to banner

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do i get this cover view?0