Keyboard.xml mce remote help
I am trying to create a custom keymap for my rc6 mce remote in windows 7 when I used Openelec thanks to lirc it was very easy to do it was like

<hash>c</hash>

I could then use has to bring up context menu however this does not seem to be working in xbmc I have been using the mce remote addon which is great and really easy but I am thinking ahead because it is not compatible with frodo only Eden I want to learn how to create a custom XML now

Can anyone recommend the best
Program to use to set these buttons or even a page where all the correct command to enter are I have been having problems setting the power button to bring up the shutdown menu which is S on the keyboard

Also some of my buttons like the power button and info button do not have any key assigned to them I tried pressing whilst using show key and get nothing

I have tried looking at that customregis website I have seen mentioned here but it is confusing to find what I want and to follow the instructions I need a simpler way to do it
Try xbmccustomregis by elitegamer360. The installer will take care of the settings.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keyboard.xml mce remote help0