fanart issue, small but really annoying me
i have my own fan art in each movie folder and most of them looked wrong in xbmc's aspect ratio so i cropped them all but one remains the same even though that file has been deleted off my hdd and i've deleted and updated the library a dozen times and it's still there what's going on? i can live with it but its bugging the hell out of me whats so special about this one fanart lol
The offending file probably still remains in the thumbnail cache. If you purge the thumbnails directory from your userdata folder, I imagine that the fanart will go away.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2012-09-23, 03:24)thrak76 Wrote: The offending file probably still remains in the thumbnail cache. If you purge the thumbnails directory from your userdata folder, I imagine that the fanart will go away.

can you give me a dummys guide to doing that please? in my userdata folder i have

PictureIcon folder
LCD
modelines_templates
RSS feed

that's all...
Check the link in my signature. There's definitely more than that in there. You're looking in the wrong place.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart issue, small but really annoying me0