video slow down
Every minute or so I experience a slow down in the video, but not audio. This happens on all mkv's, avi's, etc ...

The slow down lasts for about 5 secs or so. The slow down is like a bit of choppiness and slow motion.

Not much more I can say about it. I use the hardware acceleration in XBMC. My PC is not bad, Phenom 2 X4 965. Nvidia GTX 560, 8 GB RAM, Windows 7.

Anyone else have this problem?
Can you please provide a bit more information? Such as the xbmc version you're using, the settings you're using in video/audio playback areas, and most importantly, a log file.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Thanks.

I am using XBMC 11.0 for Windows.

Audio Settings

Video Settings

Here is the log file:

XBMC log
(2012-09-24, 02:34)jjesso1607 Wrote: The slow down lasts for about 5 secs or so. The slow down is like a bit of choppiness and slow motion.
How do you connect your HTPC to HDTV? Is there AVR in between HTPC and HDTV?

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
(2012-09-24, 14:40)jjesso1607 Wrote: Thanks.

I am using XBMC 11.0 for Windows.

Audio Settings

Video Settings

Here is the log file:

XBMC log

I have my videocard connected to my TV via VGA input in PC mode. I have a digital coaxial cable to my AV rec from my sound card S/PDIF.

I have to note here that I previously had XBMC on my Linux partition on the same PC, same hardware, same connections. I did not experience this on Linux. I came to Windows for other reasons.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
video slow down0