Mod request: Rotten Tomatoes score
I'd love to see something similar to this in Aeon Nox

http://i.imgur.com/MEGCT.jpg

Anyone willing to accept this challenge? Apologies if this isn't the appropriate forum for these types of requests
I haven't used it, but there is an IMDB+Rotten Tomatoes movie information add-on in mortstar's repository. Maybe you should check it out.
Thanks for the quick reply. Could you please point me in the right direction for this repo? I will search around the forums and Google also. Maybe we can meet halfway.
You can get the needed repo and many others through the Repositories Installer program add-on.
The Universal scraper can also display RT scores, but Nox (or any other skin, AFAIK) will not display the RT "splat" or "tomato" next to the rating.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2012-09-24, 16:17)thrak76 Wrote: The Universal scraper can also display RT scores, but Nox (or any other skin, AFAIK) will not display the RT "splat" or "tomato" next to the rating.

With the universal scraper you can even choose which RT score it retrieves (critic score, user score, etc...) but AFAIK it only retrieves the one rating you specify not multiple scores. I'm thinking every scraper out there does the same.
(2012-09-24, 16:30)gabbott Wrote:
(2012-09-24, 16:17)thrak76 Wrote: The Universal scraper can also display RT scores, but Nox (or any other skin, AFAIK) will not display the RT "splat" or "tomato" next to the rating.

With the universal scraper you can even choose which RT score it retrieves (critic score, user score, etc...) but AFAIK it only retrieves the one rating you specify not multiple scores. I'm thinking every scraper out there does the same.

Multiple scores would be very cool! Maybe someday...Smile
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Yeah the universal scraper pulls ratings but all skins convert them to decimal. I like the percentage.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod request: Rotten Tomatoes score0