Win Low center channel
Will we ever get the option to change center channel volume? Most of my movies/tv shows cant be watched without the remote in my hand at all times. The dialogue is far to low and ambient/explosions far to loud.

Xbmc version - Eden
Windows 7 x64
sound blaster fatal1ty

I have used the search and have found alot of people have this same issue but haven't found anything that states this will ever be implemented
yes
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Are you using this:
http://www.trishtech.com/win7/enable_lou...dows_7.php
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
That's known as Dynamic Range Compression and will work only with PCM audio (not passthrough formats like DD/DTS) so if you want to use it disable those formats in XBMC...
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Sorry didn't realize this got replies. I didn't have that option you pointed out Mass but that made me think and I checked in my soundblaster console settings and it had something called Sound Volume Management. So far it appears to do the same thing from what I found online. I enabled it and haven't really noticed a difference but theres lawn work going on outside so its up loud as it is. I'll play some videos tonight and test it out. Thanks for the help so far

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Low center channel0