Updating Library
Hi - i know this will be a very quick fix but i've just installed Aeon MQ3 skin on XBMC Eden (v11) on my Acer RL70. Great skin but i've added a few more shows into my library which is hosted on my server. I added my library prior to installing MQ3. I've looked almost everywhere but can't find the option to update my library? I can see the option to update the library upon startup but I tend to leave my xbmc running and never shut it down.

Can anyone help please?
Use the context menu ("c" on the keyboard) while in your library, and then select Update Library.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2012-09-25, 18:13)thrak76 Wrote: Use the context menu ("c" on the keyboard) while in your library, and then select Update Library.

excellent - knew it would be something silly! Only problem is the C command doesn't work from my xbmc remote on my android. doh!
(2012-09-26, 11:42)5aq1b Wrote:
(2012-09-25, 18:13)thrak76 Wrote: Use the context menu ("c" on the keyboard) while in your library, and then select Update Library.

excellent - knew it would be something silly! Only problem is the C command doesn't work from my xbmc remote on my android. doh!

Sure it does. Push the "title" button.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Thank you very much. Worked a treat

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Updating Library0