Win Block input from PC Controller
Question 
Hey I've managed to get my PC Controller working with XBMC and I'm using it as a remote and for when I play games. Problem is that when I launch the games I have on the PS1 emulator as I press the "X (A)" button, it relaunches the game in XBMC. So the way I see it is that XBMC is still getting input from the controller, even though the emulator is launches. Would there be a way to prevent or block input from XBMC while it's not in focus (or if the emulator application is open). At the moment i'm thinking auto it scripts? or something. Thanks!
Have you tried solo mode?

"•launch roms and standalone games in solo or non-solo mode (solo mode quits XBMC and relaunches it when you quit the emulator)"

"Note (Eden): If you want to use solo mode in Eden you have to additionally install the RCB service addon. You'll find it in XBMCs repo Services category."

we do suspend input in xbmc when it is not focused. my guess is that you run without a wm. in that case nothing keeps track of focus so xbmc is simply not aware.

edit thought i was in the linux forum. windows has its own joystick code.
It behaves the same on Windows, when XBMC is actually minimized (=suspended), there is no input detection. If XBMC is still running without being minimized/suspended, the Joystick will still push commands through to XBMC.
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

Cheers guys will take a look!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Block input from PC Controller1