• 29(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only
Hi I am wondering how do you do episode fanart? Is it possible?
Hi all,

Not sure if this is a skin or XBMC problem (me thinks XBMC quirk):

When a show has a new season start to air and thetvdb.com doesn't have any season thumbs listed yet, XBMC uses the shows banner as it's season thumb. No big deal, and understandable. Though as the weeks go by, the thumbs get listed on thetvdb.com. If i try the "Set season thumb" menu, the list is empty and I can only chose "no thumb" or "browse". Weird... So If I remove the show from XBMC and re-scrape it in, the seasons thumbs are then updated and are listed for choice where before I only had "no thumb" or "Browse".

This occurs for all shows in a new season situation.

Any ideas? Or a a less dramatic work around than removing/adding show? (not really dramatic, but i have to go and set again the old season thumbs I'd picked previously).
press I, then reload/refresh info from the internet.
Can the main menu Movies item display movies from multiple sources? So when I click on Movies it will display all the movies from multiple sources in the same list, as if they were all coming from the same source. If so, how do I do it?
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
The library does that be default. Once you have your movies scanned in, you click on movies and you get them all listed...regardless of how many sources.
(2012-12-17, 01:56)sergiocos Wrote: press I, then reload/refresh info from the internet.

Ah perfect! Strange that you need to refresh, as it already is aware what the show is and has scraped from the tvdb episode info, I would have thought the thumbnail lookup was a dynamic on the fly check.

cheers anyway.
(2012-12-17, 05:07)Vaikin Wrote: The library does that be default. Once you have your movies scanned in, you click on movies and you get them all listed...regardless of how many sources.

Thank you Vaikin!

I'm curious though as to why it scanned my entire library even though I did not select "run automated scan" and I answered no to answer "do you want to refresh info for all items within this path?"
(2012-12-18, 08:57)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2012-12-17, 05:07)Vaikin Wrote: The library does that be default. Once you have your movies scanned in, you click on movies and you get them all listed...regardless of how many sources.

Thank you Vaikin!

I'm curious though as to why it scanned my entire library even though I did not select "run automated scan" and I answered no to answer "do you want to refresh info for all items within this path?"

I see what I did, I added at the wrong level. Looks llike it's fine now.
can someone tell me what kind of number certain viewtypes have? many addons allow to force different viewmodes (wall, lowlist,...) by typing in the specific number. i searched the xml for these numbers but couldn't find the right ones ("512" for infowall didn't work at least).
anyone who can point me to the right direction where to look at?
(2012-12-18, 13:11)marv_el Wrote: can someone tell me what kind of number certain viewtypes have? many addons allow to force different viewmodes (wall, lowlist,...) by typing in the specific number. i searched the xml for these numbers but couldn't find the right ones ("512" for infowall didn't work at least).
anyone who can point me to the right direction where to look at?

Code:
<onclick condition="Control.IsVisible(50)">SetProperty(actualViewtype,List,home)</onclick>
            <onclick condition="Control.IsVisible(52)">SetProperty(actualViewtype,Tripanel,home)</onclick>
            <onclick condition="Control.IsVisible(53)">SetProperty(actualViewtype,TripanelSquare,home)</onclick>
            <onclick condition="Control.IsVisible(57)">SetProperty(actualViewtype,Shift,home)</onclick>
            <onclick condition="Control.IsVisible(500)">SetProperty(actualViewtype,Wall,home)</onclick>
            <onclick condition="Control.IsVisible(501)">SetProperty(actualViewtype,ShowcaseMovies,home)</onclick>
            <onclick condition="Control.IsVisible(503)">SetProperty(actualViewtype,Landscape,home)</onclick>
            <onclick condition="Control.IsVisible(506)">SetProperty(actualViewtype,LowlistMusic,home)</onclick>
            <onclick condition="Control.IsVisible(508)">SetProperty(actualViewtype,Banners,home)</onclick>
            <onclick condition="Control.IsVisible(509)">SetProperty(actualViewtype,showcaseSquare,home)</onclick>
            <onclick condition="Control.IsVisible(510)">SetProperty(actualViewtype,Posters,home)</onclick>
            <onclick condition="Control.IsVisible(511)">SetProperty(actualViewtype,Lowlist,home)</onclick>
            <onclick condition="Control.IsVisible(512)">SetProperty(actualViewtype,AddonWall,home)</onclick>
            <onclick condition="Control.IsVisible(514)">SetProperty(actualViewtype,Episode,home)</onclick>
            <onclick condition="Control.IsVisible(516)">SetProperty(actualViewtype,BigFan,home)</onclick>
            <onclick condition="Control.IsVisible(517)">SetProperty(actualViewtype,Stripshow,home)</onclick>
            <onclick condition="Control.IsVisible(518)">SetProperty(actualViewtype,InfoPanel,home)</onclick>
            <onclick condition="Control.IsVisible(550)">SetProperty(actualViewtype,Panel,home)</onclick>
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
thanks!
i really wonder why "512" didn't work tho...
(2012-12-04, 03:30)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-12-03, 21:25)colbert Wrote: Is it possible to add an option or switch the aspect ratio display from 16:9/21:9/etc. to 1.33:1/1.78:1/etc. instead?

Yeah sure, just replace the flags.

Just asking again where to do this Smile
(2012-12-18, 19:58)colbert Wrote:
(2012-12-04, 03:30)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-12-03, 21:25)colbert Wrote: Is it possible to add an option or switch the aspect ratio display from 16:9/21:9/etc. to 1.33:1/1.78:1/etc. instead?

Yeah sure, just replace the flags.

Just asking again where to do this Smile

Open "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\skin.aeon.nox\media\", and delete the "Textures.xbt" file. You must have the unpacked textures, you can download the complete zip file from here. Extract it and move the contents of its "media" folder in the previously mentioned folder (skin.aeon.nox\media). Now open "media\flags\aspectratio\". You need to edit/replace these files.
When I go into to Movie Genres there aren't any images for each genre. I didn't see an option on the context menu. Can I add images and if so, how please?
(2012-12-18, 23:17)CaptainKen Wrote: When I go into to Movie Genres there aren't any images for each genre. I didn't see an option on the context menu. Can I add images and if so, how please?

You need to add a genre pack, such as this.
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only6