Win Question about audio playlists and displaying the currently playing song.
Hello,

I'm new to using XBMC and just discovering all of it's possibilities. I've tried out several skins and they were all great, but Xperience More seems to suit me the best. XMBC seems to have everything i look for in a media center, except for one thing, that I encountered in all of the skins I've tried out: displaying the CD cover of the currently playing song.

For example:
I have made a playlist of over a hundred songs, all from different albums. When I open this playlist in (for example) Cover Flow view, I click the first cover and the songs starts playing. After that the next songs plays automatically as it should, but the album cover of the first song is still displayed. Even after playing for some time, the first album cover is still displayed. I tried switching to Now Playing, but that's a file list and basically the same thing happens. The first 8 songs or so are highlighted when they play, but when the end of the first page is reached, the playlist continues withoit automatically displaying the next page.

So, my question: Is there anyway to make XBMC display the CD cover of the currently playing song from a playlist (basically like iTunes does)?
Try Tab on your k/b.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question about audio playlists and displaying the currently playing song.0