• 3(current)
Win [Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay - Discontinued
My man... My man... Nice work! Smile

Viaplay Danmark
Windows 7 Ultimate X86
XBMC Eden
XBMC Plugin - Shows covers and titles perfect

When the script runs, it opens Internet Explorer, and then i have too login manually.

Can i somehow change it, too open in chrome ?

I tried changing the default browser too chrome, but no succes

Keep up the good work!
Regarding the login issues on viaplay.dk.
I'm not able to reproduce this, when try the add-on with country set to Denmark, I'm still able to get the add-on to login.
How long does it take for the webpage to load, because if the load time is quite long, the login might fail...

The login procedure is the same as viaplay.se.

(2012-10-24, 22:47)chrlau5 Wrote:
(2012-10-24, 20:12)ksdenmark Wrote: windows 7 x64

I just installed the Zip-file to XBMC...
Have I mist a step somewhere... ?

Also DK viaplay and running X64 Win 7
Same problem here.

One question. I just got a Raspberry Pi running will it ever run this viaplay plugin?
I'm sorry but the Raspberry Pi will not be able to run this add-on since it requires Silverlight.
This requirement is set by Viaplay. If Viaplay will support e.g. Flash then perhaps...
(2012-10-25, 12:45)cdonnie Wrote: My man... My man... Nice work! Smile

Viaplay Danmark
Windows 7 Ultimate X86
XBMC Eden
XBMC Plugin - Shows covers and titles perfect

When the script runs, it opens Internet Explorer, and then i have too login manually.

Can i somehow change it, too open in chrome ?

I tried changing the default browser too chrome, but no succes

Keep up the good work!

You should be able to change this by editing the Playercorefactory.xml,
This xml-file is created by the add-on.

You will find this xml-file in the userdata folder, which you will find if you type "%appdata%\xbmc\userdata".

Below is the content of the xml-file.
If you change the filename part to the path of Chrome and change the args part "-k" to "--kiosk" it should work.
But please note that the automatic login will not work since this functionality is only available if you use viaplaylauncher.exe which is
a program that I have written which hosts a Internet Explorer web browser and this gives me some control over the login procedure.

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="IE" type="ExternalPlayer">
<filename>C:\Users\Mattias\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.viaplay\resources\lib\viaplayLauncher.exe</filename>
<args>-k "{1}"</args>
<hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
<hideconsole>false</hideconsole>
<warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<rule name="html" filetypes="html" player="IE" />
</rules>
</playercorefactory>
Hi
First of all, thanks for creating this add-on , just the thing I needed !

I have been waiting to try it out, and finally had the time to test it on the latest build ( from 26th october )
The installation went fine, but when I click on any show/movie or sport event the XBMC stops responding at opening stream, and I have to kill the process.

I know I´m trying this out on the latest build, but what is the latest build you have got this working on ?
Have you had the same problem ?
(2012-10-26, 21:25)minitv Wrote: Hi
First of all, thanks for creating this add-on , just the thing I needed !

I have been waiting to try it out, and finally had the time to test it on the latest build ( from 26th october )
The installation went fine, but when I click on any show/movie or sport event the XBMC stops responding at opening stream, and I have to kill the process.

I know I´m trying this out on the latest build, but what is the latest build you have got this working on ?
Have you had the same problem ?

That's strange, I just tested the add-on on XBMC 12 the daily build (26 october) and it works just fine.
Are you running any other add-on's?
The reason why I ask is that the Viaplay add-on uses the playcorefactory.xml to define a custom player in XBMC and if you have other add-on's doing the same, there might be a conflict...
Yes, I have other add-ons, I will remove them all, and start from scratch, they are not as important as this one Smile
I will let you how it goes
(2012-10-26, 22:12)minitv Wrote: Yes, I have other add-ons, I will remove them all, and start from scratch, they are not as important as this one Smile
I will let you how it goes

Thanks Smile

If you could verify that the playcorefactory.xml does not contain any other info it would help.
The playcorefactory.xml is located in the userdata folder, type "%appdata%\xbmc\userdata" in the File Explorer or Star | run to get to this folder.
Then open up the playcorefactory.xml with notepad and see if it matches the one I posted above.
The filename path should look a bit different but it should point to viaplayerlauncher.exe.
Hi

The file only contains the right settings:

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="IE" type="ExternalPlayer">
<filename>C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.viaplay\resources\lib\viaplayLauncher.exe</filename>
<args>-k "{1}"</args>
<hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
<hideconsole>false</hideconsole>
<warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<rule name="html" filetypes="html" player="IE" />
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

I will remove some other add-ons so see if that changes anything, thanks for your help !
(2012-10-26, 21:00)MDDSD Wrote: Regarding the login issues on viaplay.dk.
I'm not able to reproduce this, when try the add-on with country set to Denmark, I'm still able to get the add-on to login.
How long does it take for the webpage to load, because if the load time is quite long, the login might fail...

(2012-10-24, 22:47)chrlau5 Wrote:
(2012-10-24, 20:12)ksdenmark Wrote: windows 7 x64

I just installed the Zip-file to XBMC...
Have I mist a step somewhere... ?

Also DK viaplay and running X64 Win 7
Same problem here.

One question. I just got a Raspberry Pi running will it ever run this viaplay plugin?
I'm sorry but the Raspberry Pi will not be able to run this add-on since it requires Silverlight.
This requirement is set by Viaplay. If Viaplay will support e.g. Flash then perhaps...

Hi

Okay after som testing on a 3 comnputers .... I manage to get it working on one.. :S
Can't tell what's happening. But it's look like that on the computer where I was able to get it running on, it open IE in a FORM (form1) it press start on the movie, it props you to write user and pass... you writing user and pass, And then the movies starts... is this correct understood??

On the computer that doesn't work... It's like it never gets the start command...
Opens the (form1) and it going to the correct movie on viaplay.dk but from there nothing is happening... Do i Need to make a setup in IE to make this work.. ??

Or do you have any idér what i'm doing wrong ??

Hope you can help
Else way Cool Add-on
minitv, does the add-on hang when you try to play a specific movie/episode or sport event?
Or does it happen when you select "Film", "TV" or Live Sport?
If it's possible can you send me the xbmc.log file that's located in the root of %appdata%\xbmc
you can send it to me as a pm or post it here.
(2012-10-27, 10:09)ksdenmark Wrote:
(2012-10-26, 21:00)MDDSD Wrote: Regarding the login issues on viaplay.dk.

(2012-10-24, 22:47)chrlau5 Wrote: Also DK viaplay and running X64 Win 7
Same problem here.

Hi

Okay after som testing on a 3 comnputers .... I manage to get it working on one.. :S
Can't tell what's happening. But it's look like that on the computer where I was able to get it running on, it open IE in a FORM (form1) it press start on the movie, it props you to write user and pass... you writing user and pass, And then the movies starts... is this correct understood??

On the computer that doesn't work... It's like it never gets the start command...
Opens the (form1) and it going to the correct movie on viaplay.dk but from there nothing is happening... Do i Need to make a setup in IE to make this work.. ??

Or do you have any idér what i'm doing wrong ??

Hope you can help
Else way Cool Add-on

Yes it's more or less what it does, but some of the things are done through timers and for instance if the load time takes to long the timers could be fired to late and the login would fail.
It's strange that on 3 computers it's only working on one.
I have it running on 3 computers as well and works on everyone of them, but doesn't help you... Smile

You could try your own suggestion and start IE on your computer manually and see that it is running properly and then try the add-on again.
I will also try and check if I can change something in the viaplaylauncher application so it will work better.

I don't think it's timing out... else it a very short time out.. Wink
The laucher is working Quick and smooth as it should... plus I have NO problem with my WAN.. Tongue
the Site is full loaded under 1 sec.

Yes have tested the IE and ViaPlay... works fine.. :-)

the only little thing I have found is a warning in my Logs...
I know it only the cursor... but can it stop some other things.. ??

13:19:21 T:352 NOTICE: ExternalPlayer Filename: C:\Users\XBMC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.viaplay\resources\lib\viaplayLauncher.exe
13:19:21 T:352 WARNING: ExternalPlayer: invalid value for warpcursor: none
13:19:21 T:352 NOTICE: ExternalPlayer Tweaks: hideconsole (false), hidexbmc (false), islauncher (false), warpcursor (none)
13:19:21 T:352 NOTICE: CExternalPlayer::OpenFile: c:\users\xbmc\appdata\local\temp\play.html

(2012-10-27, 13:32)ksdenmark Wrote: I don't think it's timing out... else it a very short time out.. Wink
The laucher is working Quick and smooth as it should... plus I have NO problem with my WAN.. Tongue

13:19:21 T:352 NOTICE: ExternalPlayer Filename: C:\Users\XBMC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.viaplay\resources\lib\viaplayLauncher.exe
13:19:21 T:352 NOTICE: ExternalPlayer Tweaks: hideconsole (false), hidexbmc (false), islauncher (false), warpcursor (none)
13:19:21 T:352 NOTICE: CExternalPlayer::OpenFile: c:\users\xbmc\appdata\local\temp\play.html

If you edit the file "play.html" with notepad it should contain the full URL to the movie or episode you want to play.
It could look like this:

<html><head><title>Startar Viaplay</title><meta http-equiv="REFRESH" content="0;url=http://viaplay.dk/film/5-days-of-war/177391"> </head><body bgcolor="black"><p>Startar Viaplay...</p></body></html>

Make sure that the URL is working by pasting it in Internet Explorer.
I have some thoughts about future development of the add-on.

One thing I'm missing is the ability to add a specific tv-series to a favorites list so I don't have to find it every time...
This list could be placed under TV and be called "Favoriter". You would use the context menu (by pressing C)
to add the series to the favorites list.

Another feature would be to list an episode as watched...

If you have any suggestions on features that you are missing or something that can be done better, then please let me know.
(2012-10-27, 14:21)MDDSD Wrote:
(2012-10-27, 13:32)ksdenmark Wrote: I don't think it's timing out... else it a very short time out.. Wink

If you edit the file "play.html" with notepad it should contain the full URL to the movie or episode you want to play.
It could look like this:

<html><head><title>Startar Viaplay</title><meta http-equiv="REFRESH" content="0;url=http://viaplay.dk/film/5-days-of-war/177391"> </head><body bgcolor="black"><p>Startar Viaplay...</p></body></html>

Make sure that the URL is working by pasting it in Internet Explorer.

That is no problem.. it's find the movie.. Smile

But it just not logging ind.. :S
Tried to look in your code... but can't find the place where your are trancfere the user and pass... I'll guess that with the ViaplayLauncher.exe or how are you doing that.... just so i have a change to debug.. Smile

Or can I do any think to help you to make this work... ?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay - Discontinued9