• 38(current)
Win [Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay - Discontinued
Looks like viaplay now supports playback via HTML5 which means it's possible to watch on Linux without pipelight.
Source - http://support.viaplay.se/hc/sv/articles...%C3%A5-Mac

@MDDSD
Is there anything that needs updating in the addon or should this just work out-of-the-box?
(2015-03-06, 13:57)JaymzMac Wrote: Looks like viaplay now supports playback via HTML5 which means it's possible to watch on Linux without pipelight.
Source - http://support.viaplay.se/hc/sv/articles...%C3%A5-Mac

@MDDSD
Is there anything that needs updating in the addon or should this just work out-of-the-box?

This should work out-of-the-box. You would still need to manually start playback in the browser.
Now that Viaplay has launched a HTML5 version, is it possible to get an addon that plays the videoes in XMBC? And not through the browser?
(2015-05-14, 13:33)Truetom Wrote: Now that Viaplay has launched a HTML5 version, is it possible to get an addon that plays the videoes in XMBC? And not through the browser?

The videostream is till encrypted and would require an internal html5 player for Kodi or internal support for html5 pages in Kodi.
To my knowledge this does not exist... Although support for external playback through a web browser would support more platforms with html5 support, which is great.
Hi!
Is there a chance this add-on might work on a RaspberryPi 2 with a properly installed web-browser ?
Since Silverlight is no longer required due to the HTML5-version.

And it seems like the guys behind OSMC are working on a hardware accelerated web-browser in an upcoming release.
https://osmc.tv/2015/09/osmcs-september-update/

Is there hope or shall I switch to my Android-based tv-stick ? Smile
(2015-10-13, 22:05)viktorw Wrote: Hi!
Is there a chance this add-on might work on a RaspberryPi 2 with a properly installed web-browser ?
Since Silverlight is no longer required due to the HTML5-version.

And it seems like the guys behind OSMC are working on a hardware accelerated web-browser in an upcoming release.
https://osmc.tv/2015/09/osmcs-september-update/

Is there hope or shall I switch to my Android-based tv-stick ? Smile

It's very interesting, but to early to tell if it will work with the addon.
I simply have to test this once the OSMC version is released with accelerated web-browser support.
I imagine it would still require some user input e.g. starting the playback...
Is this a false positive? Either way you might wanna fix it.

Quote:What is the current listing status for www.dsd.se/viaplay?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 1 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2015-10-04, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2015-10-04.
Malicious software includes 14 trojan(s).

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS29024 (BALLOU-AS).
(2015-10-15, 15:37)ioncype Wrote: Is this a false positive? Either way you might wanna fix it.

Quote:What is the current listing status for www.dsd.se/viaplay?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 1 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2015-10-04, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2015-10-04.
Malicious software includes 14 trojan(s).

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS29024 (BALLOU-AS).

Thanks for the info I'll have a look at it.
It's really strange.
Update: I've stopped the download link for now until I can check what's going on.
This has become such a long post. Is there a viaplay add-on for kodi yet? In the first post it says there should be a place to download at the top of the post but i cannot fint it.Huh
(2015-10-16, 18:41)DepecheMa Wrote: This has become such a long post. Is there a viaplay add-on for kodi yet? In the first post it says there should be a place to download at the top of the post but i cannot fint it.Huh

There is a Viaplay add-on for Kodi, but Google has flagged the URL to the add-on as possible Malware...
I'm currently sorting this out, so give me a few days to get Google to release their flag...
(2015-10-16, 19:09)MDDSD Wrote:
(2015-10-16, 18:41)DepecheMa Wrote: This has become such a long post. Is there a viaplay add-on for kodi yet? In the first post it says there should be a place to download at the top of the post but i cannot fint it.Huh

There is a Viaplay add-on for Kodi, but Google has flagged the URL to the add-on as possible Malware...
I'm currently sorting this out, so give me a few days to get Google to release their flag...

Whats the progress on this?
I'm currently working on it, but I found a few bugs that I need to fix. Once these are corrected I will release a new version and the new repository. So please bear with me :-)
does this addon work on android tv?
(2015-10-31, 15:39)MDDSD Wrote: I'm currently working on it, but I found a few bugs that I need to fix. Once these are corrected I will release a new version and the new repository. So please bear with me :-)

Any news?Big Grin
(2015-10-31, 20:07)keviny86 Wrote: does this addon work on android tv?

No it requires a web browser to playback any episode/movie or sport event.
The supported platform is Windows, Mac OS/X and Linux.
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay - Discontinued9