Where is pseudotv from frodo????
Hi i've downloaded Frodo, but i cant find pseudotv in it. Where is it and how can i get it becouse i very miss it!

Please help! Zoli
It is not finish but the stable-pre works on Frodo https://github.com/Jasonra/XBMC-PseudoTV...stable-pre
I installed but something wrong... (Error message: XBMC PseudoTV-Master)
Second Error: configurating screen in too big, dont visible right side.)
I get that same error message too. Sad

Can't even open up PsuedoTV.

Would love some help!
You need the Stable-pre not Master click on the link I posted before then make sure it says Stable-Pre then click zip. Once downloaded in XBMC go to system then addon then install from zip. Note you will have to make your channels from with in PsuedoTV as PsuedoTV channel manager has not been updated.
In case anyone else is having the same problem I did, I found that I couldn't "install from zip" with this zip, but I could do what this guy said on the internet :

Quote:I find it doesn't 'install' over a previously installed version properly, so I have to extract the contents of the .zip over the installed files in \AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudotv

To be clear, because I was installing for the first time on Gotham, I :

1) made that script.pseudotv directory
2) unzipped the .zip inside of it
3) moved everything from the subdirectory the zip contained into script.pseudotv base dir, preserving the subdirs like "resources"
4) restarted xbmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where is pseudotv from frodo????0