Req Fan art screensaver
Hello,

I was wondering if possibly we could add a feature that would allow parents to limit the fan art to family friendly based on MPAA ratings? So that if a movie has a rating that is not Family Friendly IE Rated R or PG13 or whatever they consider not family friendly then the fan art doesn't show up in the screensaver as having a family with small children and being a horror film finattic makes it hard to use the fan art screensaver (that I would love to use) In the mean time I know that you can manually remove each fan art one does not find appropriate but that is very very very time consuming when you have a large collection.

Thanks.

Thoughts AnyoneHuh
You couldn't before, but you could theoretically do this in Frodo. Basically you'd grab the movie list that matches along with the art fields for them via JSON-RPC. Then throw them at the slideshow.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I have not heard of frodo, will do some googling and look into it. Thanks for the information. But I do feel that this would become a very useful feature of XBMC. Not just for parents though either cause I am sure there are some people out there that turn off their tv while certain friends or parents are around too lol Smile This way you wouldn't have to lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fan art screensaver2