Related problems
Hi everyone, have recently got into XBMC through Apple TV 2 and having a lot of fun with it.

It's been pretty much plain sailing so far, got everything working with my NAS and have been enjoying watching all my content.

That was until my girlfriend reset our internet connection - when I turned the Apple TV back on afterwards, XBMC had lost connection with my NAS and could no longer see my files. I was able to restablish the pathway, but now all my movies are now appearing twice in the contents list, even though the files only exist once and haven't been duplicated (am guessing it's something to do with having two pathways to the same content).

My question is, is there a way to get rid of the duplicates? Subsequently from that, is there a way I can stop XBMC from losing connection with the NAS if the router is turned off?

Apologies if these are a bit obvious, am quite new to all this!
To clean up the duplicates: Settings -> Videos -> Library -> Clean library

To prevent it from happening again, you'll need to set up the NAS with a static IP on your local network via your router's settings (since your router passes out local IP addresses for the local network).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Related problems0