MQ4 Music Fanart
Smile 
Hi, can anyone help where me with where I need to look as to why I have the fanart correct for an artist playing yet the poster in the Artist window shows a different artists image

I hope the screenshot makes more sense, Rihanna is selected yet Adele is showing in the window, as she does for the 4 other test albums I have just added. I must say this has taken a while for me to get to this stage, setting Music up is not easy! Honestly a guide would be helpful, I have looked at Wanilton's video but it is not easy to follow at all to get any detail out of it.

Great skin however

Thanks.

Mike
This has been explained in the aeon mq4 topic, read the. Last 20 pages
Thanks for pointing the posts out but I have followed them all as best as I can understand them but still no joy. I will persevere. Its noticable though that lots of users have configuration issues with music, even yourself in the early days of MQ4.

Cheers.

Mike

I also have problems to properly configure the images of musical artists in the background.

Turorial a complete step by step would be great.

Many people search parameters corresponds to what, what addon installed, how to set.

We just want to view a slideshow of images corresponding to the music being played.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ4 Music Fanart0