Audio Settings
Hi -

I have XBMC installed on a HTPC with W7 Ultimate 64 bit. It is connected to an Onkyo AVR 7.1 system with HDMI. I have used this previously with MyMovies and Arcsoft player software with no problems with the audio.

When I use the XBMC interface with the default setup Analoge/2.0 Speakers the audio comes through fine - I can change the Analoge > HDMI audio still comes through fine.

When I select 7.1 speakers - I get no audio. I have tried (I think) every combination of the selections below the first two with no success.

I am new to XBMC and I am sure I doing something very basic incorrectly.

Any help would be appreciated.

My equipment is as follows -

HTPC with ASUS EAH6850 card
Onkyo TX-NR1008 AVR - Audio is handled thru receiver not sent to TV
Mits WD-82838

Ted
(2012-10-02, 19:44)tgatlinjr Wrote: Hi -

I have XBMC installed on a HTPC with W7 Ultimate 64 bit. It is connected to an Onkyo AVR 7.1 system with HDMI. I have used this previously with MyMovies and Arcsoft player software with no problems with the audio.

When I use the XBMC interface with the default setup Analoge/2.0 Speakers the audio comes through fine - I can change the Analoge > HDMI audio still comes through fine.

When I select 7.1 speakers - I get no audio. I have tried (I think) every combination of the selections below the first two with no success.

I am new to XBMC and I am sure I doing something very basic incorrectly.

Any help would be appreciated.

My equipment is as follows -

HTPC with ASUS EAH6850 card
Onkyo TX-NR1008 AVR - Audio is handled thru receiver not sent to TV
Mits WD-82838

Ted

Thanks everyone!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Settings0